Tarantula in Will Smith's House

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its not worth buying its a mature male looking for a mate doomed to die he would .its only purpose now is to mate and die when the female eats him or die trying to find a female to mate with. hopefully it found a mate in its yard

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger, we lived in a house on the edge of a large wild tract of land (cue Monty Python). When that land was sold to a developer and they started digging it up, we had all kinds of displaced wildlife come through the neighborhood… including a migration of tarantulas. I’m not talking about just two or three, I’m talking about dozens per day.

That house also had several ant nests around. One day, a tarantula died in the kitchen, but I didn’t have the time to take care of it as we were rushing off to school. I noticed a line of ants had made their way to the unfortunate spiders corpse, and thought nothing of it. When we came home, the spider and ants were gone. Keep in mind, here, we were latchkey kids. Mom had left for work before us in the morning and had not been home while we were at school. So that meant the ants had literally cleaned house.

To this day, ants creep me out more than spiders or most other critters.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was younger, we lived in a house on the edge of a large wild tract of land (cue Monty Python). When that land was sold to a developer and they started digging it up, we had all kinds of displaced wildlife come through the neighborhood… including a migration of tarantulas. I’m not talking about just two or three, I’m talking about dozens per day.

That house also had several ant nests around. One day, a tarantula died in the kitchen, but I didn’t have the time to take care of it as we were rushing off to school. I noticed a line of ants had made their way to the unfortunate spiders corpse, and thought nothing of it. When we came home, the spider and ants were gone. Keep in mind, here, we were latchkey kids. Mom had left for work before us in the morning and had not been home while we were at school. So that meant the ants had literally cleaned house.

To this day, ants creep me out more than spiders or most other critters.
Gotta ask: did you ever see one of those ginormous centipedes they have out there? THOSE give me the bejeebers!

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta ask: did you ever see one of those ginormous centipedes they have out there? THOSE give me the bejeebers!
lol
No, I haven’t come across those. Have come across the occasional rattlesnake when I’ve been out hiking, and lots of beetles, but no centipedes. 😄

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
75DFE077-87C9-4992-938D-FD3B30EF93B3.jpeg
This is a surprisingly terrifying film, esp. when you go to high school in Arizona, and see actual tarantulas at night, lit up by a full moon, for the first time. That being said, they get a very bad rep, and actually they deserve humans overcoming their fears.