Question of the Day, Wednesday, April 24, 2024

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Twilight Zone (the old Rod Serling original), which my dad was a big fan of, too.
Thanks for reminding me,:thanks: I love The Twilight Zone! We watch the marathon every year over New Year's.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for reminding me,:thanks: I love The Twilight Zone! We watch the marathon every year over New Year's.
I'll second this. There were some really eerie and weird episodes of that show.
Fun (well known) fact, a lot of the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Halloween specials are based loosely on Twilight Zone episodes. :)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh,I can think of so many,sorta.Most of the same ones we all can recall,but what comes to mind right now is the show with Mr. Greenjeans,and also Amos and Andy.There was also one with a dolphin and Lloyd Bridges and I can't pull the name out .I remember my sister used to try and get me to watch all those Boris Karloff scary shows and I don't watch that kind of stuff to this day.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My children gifted me with a box set of all the episodes on DVD ... so now I get to have a marathon whenever I want (and not miss episodes because I have to sleep or go to the bathroom ...)

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my favorites were already posted.
But I didn't see Thundercats - HOOO
Also was a huge fan of The Big Valley