Taking requests!

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So, as I've stated on my profile, I am an artist. :)

Lately, I've been suffering from a lot of stress, and this negatively affects my motivation for drawing. This means I get artist's block.

This basically means I get overly frustrated trying to find something I'm interested in drawing. So I thought, "hey, why not ask the people of TCS for some requests?"

So, post your kitty pictures down below, their names, and their genders, and I will draw them. c: Free of charge, of course!

If you'd like a personal drawing of them, include a little bit about their behavior and personality as well. Do they have a favorite toy? Favorite pose? Past time? Choose whatever, and I'll see what I can do.

Now, I'm more of a cartoonist. So I hope you're not expecting portraits!

Finished drawings will either be posted below, or privately messaged to you. Whichever you prefer. :)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How awesome of you to do that!! Cats are very inspirational, aren't they?

This is my beloved Sophie. We also call her Sophiesaurus (Saurus for short) and Kitten because she's a little thing at about 6 pounds. She's very loving but that love is given only on her terms and REALLY has to be earned. She and I adore each other. She's my youngest and smallest cat but she's feisty when she needs to be. Her sister Lilith is the alpha cat in the house and occasionally tries to bully Saurus who is generally easy going but will give back what she gets sometimes. She's also very mischievous and gets into everything. She gets away with it because she's small and has perfected the angelic "I didn't do it- honest" look. She's a doll faced Persian and my baby. 

Here she is!. If you'd like to draw her, feel free to post it here so everyone can see. 

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's good. I've just spent 24hrs in hospital and this was just what I needed it cheered me up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Whoops!

So sorry I took so long to get to this.

But, here's your little girl. <3

She's transparent, so that means there's no blank background behind her.

However, if you'd like the nontransparent version of her, I can PM it to you. c:

Last edited:

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope bumping this isn't a bad thing!

But I am taking requests again after a period of inactivity.
Still a cartoonist! But I'd like to think I've improved since my last drawing on here. Haha!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
fluffy nebelung fluffy nebelung ...............Hi there :wavey: Great to see that you love drawing and also using cats as your subjects. I do hope your stress will be eased by drawing members cats. And thank you for this idea :clap:

This is my dear boy January. I have many favorite photos of him but I seem to like this most so it was used as my avatar. He dose have his favorite toy which is a ball that he have been playing everyday eversince.

I don't quite understand what you meant by a personal drawing, so I included another one with his favorite ball [emoji]128539[/emoji]
Thank you again :D

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
fluffy nebelung fluffy nebelung

I think your drawings are beautiful!
You captured both Sophie and January so elegantly.
It is so sweet of you to do this for the members on this site.

If you would, I would love for you to draw one of my kitty. I have two kitties, but you can choose one of them. I will post both their pictures and you choose.

Orange kitty is Mittens. He is a fun and curious kitty but quite shy.
Gray kitty is Shadow. He is much more outgoing than Mittens but still quiet in his own way. Both bring me so much joy!

Thanks in advance!

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I... love ginger tabbies. [emoji]9829[/emoji] Still working on how to draw classic/marble tabbies, but I'm pretty satisfied with how this one turned out.

BassCat! I can't help but notice that... that is not a domestic cat! haha!

I haven't exactly drawn a bobtail before, but I'll give it a go!

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom I'm glad you two like it! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

@Loving Mickey

@KittyPa

Would you mind if I posted the finished drawings on certain art sites I'm a member of? I would link to the sites, but I'm not sure if outside links are permitted here?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@TabbyTom
I'm glad you two like it! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

@Loving Mickey

@KittyPa

Would you mind if I posted the finished drawings on certain art sites I'm a member of? I would link to the sites, but I'm not sure if outside links are permitted here?
Not too sure about outside links to the site. Maybe you can check with the Mod GoldyCat?

fluffy nebelung

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Huh... Well, I can't figure out where the rules are or how to reach any mods.
And I wouldn't want to waste their time with a petty question while others are asking legitimate questions.

So... my DeviantArt is Catpoof if anyone's curious! With your guys' permission (KittyPa, TabbyTom, and Loving Mickey) I'd like to post the pictures I drew there for easier access, and to show my viewers that I actually drew today. haha.

I'd also be posting the images on an app, Warriorcats Amino, where I also post artwork to gain a little attention for my DA account. If you'd like, I could credit you guys in the descriptions. On DA, I know that outside links are okay! So I wouldn't be breaking any rules linking to TCS. But I want to make sure me posting the art wouldn't be making anyone uncomfortable.