Suuri 60 days pregnant

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As long as she doesn't seem to be trying to push, you don't need to worry too much yet. Just keep petting her...they'll come soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nahlasmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Unsure if I should even jinx it by writing this I'm about 100% sure this time its for real. I was gone all day and when I got home about an hour ago she is panting and all over me the minute I walk in the door. She has a bunch of discharge all clearish and she is crawling on the floor. Only thing is she is still eating even between panting what a strange cat lol. Otherwise even vet says we will have kittens by tomorrow. I'd not going to give her oxytocin Monday as that would be here 70 days and the kittens are already large. Glad she's doing it on her own I want to be there when she is having them instead of people she doesn't know at all at least we have had a while to become use to eachother. Please wish suuri good luck! She needs it

nahlasmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
First one born! Looks all black with white paws so far
I'm so happy. Come on other kitties!

nahlasmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She still has the 5 but I think that is all now lol. Thought o felt one more but I'm no expert and she is perfectly content now. We have two solid black with white paws and chests. Two mostly black with white markings and one white with tabby and black spots. None of them look anything like mom dad I'm told was gray never seen him tho. I will post pictures after Easter.
I'm so proud she did amazing had them over about 7 hrs! Happy Easter everyone what an appropriate holiday for babies!