Supplement immune system

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How to write cat weight numeric? Can someone help me
I am sorry, I don't understand the question. Depending on the numeric system you use, a cat weight is generally written as pounds (lbs) or kilograms (kg). For instance, my cat weighs 11.5 lbs or 5.22 kg.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I write 8.6 lbs 3.8 kg but Pet-coach tells me to write numeric please correct me if I did mistake

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I write 8.6 lbs 3.8 kg but Pet-coach tells me to write numeric please correct me if I did mistake
I just took a peek at their site. If you are adding the lbs or kg to the number, I think that is what is causing your problem. One of the boxes on their introduction site seems to have the lbs already noted to the side of where you would enter the actual numeric weight.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is my belief that, instead of jumping to use various and sundry medications and preparations to boost the immune system, it's better to REMOVE things from your environment that could hinder the immune system, first.

Keep the home and the litter box clean. Try to keep allergens and other harmful things away from your cat. Keep the cat clean and indoors as well as possible. Be careful with the food you feed and don't let the cat get into things that it shouldn't.

Once you have stabilized the cat's living environment, THEN ask your vet for help in deciding whether to give medication to your cat.

All the medication in the world won't do much good if the cat lives in an environment that harms the immune system.

I've always been one of those people who believe that it's better for our kids' (and our cats') health to let them go outside and "get dirty" but, on the other hand, if there is a problem we might need to switch gears.

I think your cat's case fits better in the latter category. :)

Last edited: