Supplement immune system

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey. as you know my 🐈 immune system is weak i wanted to add an immune support supplement but again the problem arose i didn't find any supplements here other than probiotics like Purina my question: is what should i do? is it possible to order? I have never ordered anything from another country so I'm wondering.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have Leukemia and have immune systems that are almost nonexistent at times. I did some research and found DMG, So far, for almost three years, they are still alive and doing fine. The brand I use is VetriScience, but I don't know if that is important, just so it is DMG. You might check into it, it has done well for them. Another very important thing to do is keep the cat strictly indoors so it doesn't pick up any viruses, etc. I wash my hands every time I go outside too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. can you post the link here? i just found a few of them online

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you, FeebysOwner FeebysOwner ! I don't know how to do that!
It's a little easier on a computer (which I mainly use) vs. a phone! But, if you pull up another google screen (or whatever search tool you use), you can go to Amazon and search for VetriScience DMG, then copy the URL, click back on the screen you are using for TCS and paste the URL in your post. Hope that makes sense!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OP is located in Cental Asia, at least according to a previous thread, so ordering from most popular web sites may not be an option due to shipping or whatnot.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DMG is from Vetriscience too! That chew for cats does contain some DMG I see, so should work. If you search under the same site for 'liquid DMG' it comes up. I have used those chews too. The DMG seems to work much better than lysine.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i'm still trying to find it on amazon it says it's not available if another way to place an order? who can advise

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We are from Central Asia I just cheek again Amazon they said currently unavailable

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. can anyone send us a vetri sience dmg we really need this product on amazon it is out of stock i got it from the manufacturer again i would pay all costs if possible PLEASE! My cat really need this product

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The active ingredient in that product is N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG). Can you find any other products that contain that supplement? They should suffice until you can get an order fulfilled from Amazon.

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
image.jpg
Today I noticed this in my child, does anyone know what it is?

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A little purple something

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like a bruise or a vein near the surface that broke. I would keep an eye on it and see if it changes or gets bigger. If it does, bring it up with your vet. Hopefully, it will not get bigger and will fade. it looks like a bruise to me.
Did you ever find your DMG? I just ordered mine on Amazon. They also have it online at pet sites, Walmart, and Target.

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know where you can consult with a verified online veterinarian for free?

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How to write cat weight numeric? Can someone help me