Stray Khao Manee look-alike? What breed do my cats resemble?

samranola

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Mama cat (on the right), and her son (on the left). Both strays from south-east asia (Philippines). Both also odd-eyed with all white coat. Their build is very athletic, though mama cat is a bit more petite, and they have strong features. They are very playful, and require plenty of attention. You need to delegate a few hours of play time a day everyday for these kitties!

I know they might just be really pretty domestic shorthairs, but I wanted to get your guys' opinion on this. What breeds do you think they look like/might be mixed with? [emoji]128522[/emoji]

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You said it yourself.   If they are local domestics with lotsa of talents and abilities,  or by some  stroke of fortune come to Phillipines and your home - I dont know.

They are good look alikes of  Khao Manee, yes.   We dont need to seek further on for look alikes.

The all White gene is pretty strong, so its not peculiar an all-White mamma got a all White Child.     Why all White cats arent more common, I dont know.  They should be,  Probably because all White means often deafness.  And this is a big drawback in nature.   Not much problem for homecats, but a definitely drawback in nature.