Stinky Kittens!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You could try littermaid's walnut, it isn't dusty and doesn't stain or track but I don't know if it's ok for kittens...?
So glad to hear they're in good shape!

Lots of spots

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am using feline pine for my kitten. It's natural and large so when he puts it in his mouse he spits it back out with no harm. It's non clumping (always use non clumping with small kittens) and smells good . I use Dr Elsey clumping litter for the adults bc is very low dust and clumps really well .
Glad to hear that your little stinkers are ok!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00176CC20/?tag=&tag=thecatsite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wizegrl00782

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Has anyone used the crystals type litter? I have an account with fresh step litter & save my paw points. I kinda wanna stay with fresh step but I'm willing to switch brands if i have to. See I go thru a lot of litter cuz i have a total of 6 kitties inside (Peeky & Tux r indoor/outdoor). I'm trying to find something that's a good deal ;)lol

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Some crystal litters are dusty, you could take a look at Dr elseys but it may be more expensive...
You could try mixing two types or brands, that's what I'm doing :)

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Clumping Cat Litter is what we use. SG used to sneeze quite a bit a couple of times a day. Finally noticed it was related to going to the box. We tried Arm&Hammer lite litter first but it smelled so strong SG wouldn't go in the room with it. Dr.Elsey's is clay clumping. The sneezing stopped. Sr Elsey's has another hypoallergenic if you need to try the next step up.

I'm not saying the other suggestions won't do the job, we just haven't tried them.