Still a newbie, need to be Young Cat!

fleakilled

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello I joined quite a long time ago and just got 20 posts today, but I am still a Newbie? I been trying to get my posts up without spamming so I can put a classified ad up to sell some stuff so I can get my cat to the vet he became ill a few days ago and no vets will treat him without payment :/ Can I request that my thing be changed from Newbie to Young cat? I mean I have everything thats needed 20 posts and I know my membership has been open for more than 30 days.

Maybe I need to be a bit more patient and wait for it to update, but I just hate having to watch animals be sick :/ I wish I had the money to take care of my kitty better :(

Thankyou,

Fleakilled

-edit-

Just read a post in this section that said it could take a few hours for it to update. But if any mods see this and it has not updated Id appreciate it if you could change it for me so I don't have to wait for the forum to update itself (:

Last edited:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I believe that it is an overnight batch type thing and will check your status tomorrow.  If it hasn't changed then, I will look into it further.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Congratulations! You're a Young Cat now. The server did its thing overnight, I guess!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully you can get your ad up now & get it sold so your kitty can go to the vet! What's wrong with your cat if you don't mind me asking??