Spay/Neuter Assistance

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I had posted a few days ago about two cats that I found outside. They have no microchip, and I've reached out to numerous sites like Facebook, PawBoost, NextDoor and the animal shelter has my information. No one is claiming these babies and they need to be spayed&neutered. They are most likely siblings (they are male&female) and the female is possibly pregnant. I have a spay appointment scheduled for her for tomorrow and a neuter for him on Thursday. It is $60 each for the surgery + vaccines. I am very low on funds and could really use the help in getting these two fixed. They will be going to the Iowa Humane Alliance in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I am not sure if donations can be made over the phone but it wouldn't hurt to try. I currently have , Paypal. I can make a GFM or Paypal fundraiser if required but with the fees I thought it would make more sense to not use it. I am willing to be 100% transparent on any information anyone would need. I will also post proof of receipt once it has been paid at pick-up. iowahumanealliance.org is the website address for fees.

Paypal.me/ysmart57

Screenshot_20221113-184215_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20221113-184227_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20221114-104646_Outlook.jpg Screenshot_20221114-071705_Outlook.jpg kitties.jpg

So far I have had one of my friends donate $2 :redheartpump:

Last edited by a moderator:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have received another donation on my GFM for $20. If you were one of them, thank you so much!! $28 to go!

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is back! She did excellent and is already playing and loving up on us. She is such a sweet girl. Trying to get good photos but she is on the move haha. They do flank spays for females at this clinic so that is why it's on the side :)

Attachments

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is home! He was so grateful to be out of the carrier. He immediately went and ate as soon as he got out of the carrier!

He had a blocked salivary gland and they drained 3ccs out of it. It says I need to bring him to the veterinaran so I will have to do that soon. Hopefully it's not an issue that sticks around. Otherwise he did great and just has ear mites like his sister. They were given revolution plus last week so hopefully that helps take care of them apart from daily cleaning. They are already hanging out together looking out the window! Screenshot_20221118-081636_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20221118-081941_Gallery.jpg

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone. Here in the next few days I'm going to work on a new introductory post as when I first signed up back in 2011 I only had one kitty (and I still have her!) and now I have 7 in my house including these two, as well as one angel kitty we lost in September. I have a lot of kitties to introduce!