Sophies water just broke..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Ryelee's Mom
Hey Sam Congrats!! Well done Sophie!
If you go to the Kodak site you can download the Easy Share software. Hope that helps.
Thanks Corina & Tamme! I have tried to download this but once it's downloaded it says it can't run on my computer.

Hi Brocken.

We have made a little thing, which is what we call our incubator, it's a box made of poloystrine with a heating pad and blankets it's good just until the mother has given birth to all the kittens, because we don't want any kittens getting squashed whilst sophie is giving birth to another!

I'll try and get pics up Brocken of it when I can.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
I thought they were persian's?
They could be. Danlara is an Exotic and so is Sophie. We will confirm their breeds when their fur starts to grow.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Lorie D.
Sam, that's wonderful news, congratulations!
BTW, I'm wondering why you're putting the kittens in an incubator too.
Thank you Lorie.
BTW I just answered your question.

and thanks Momofmany as well...!

I'm thinking perhaps I should go back to the store where I got the digital camera from and ask if I can borrow a Software disc???

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ijust posted a link to the software a few posts back. My disk didn't work either and I had to download it from there.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammie-

Yeah I saw, Thank you. But I have tried to download this many times and my computer can't handle the new version of this software. If the version 2.0 Easyshare was on it probably could. My disc isn't working because it's scratched.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to the website, anyone that used 2.0 in the past should be able to use the web download. It does give some additional instructions. Like you can't have your camera hooked up while downloading and installing the software. Also, firewalls and anti virus software will interfere with installation of the new version. The below came from their support site:

I am having trouble installing the EasyShare software from a web download or the CD, what do you recommend?
Answer: \tAnswer last updated:11-18-03
Review the following guidelines, then try installing Kodak EasyShare software again.

Before installing Kodak EasyShare software:

* Important:
* Do not install the software with the camera connected to the computer or in the dock. Doing so may cause the software to be loaded incorrectly. If the camera is connected to your computer, disconnect it before starting the installation procedure. Make sure no other applications are running. Running applications are visible as rectangular icons in the Windows taskbar, which is typically located at the bottom of your computer screen.
* To close an application that is running, right-click its rectangular icon in the Windows taskbar, and click Close. Please turn off virus protection applications per the above recommendations.

If installing from a CD, complete the steps below:

1. Load the Kodak EasyShare software CD into the CD-ROM drive.
2. If the first install window does not appear, select Start > Run...then type the drive letter that contains the CD followed by: \\setup.exe. for example D:\\setup.exe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Restart when prompted at the end of the installation.

If installing from the Web, follow the instructions included with that software:

1. Review the Pre-Installation recommendations link that is offered on the download page, located at: http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw
2. Turn of any Pop-Up stopper type programs that you may have running. Pop-Up stopper programs are sometimes installed by customers on their systems to stop some of the advertisement Pop-Up ads which are generally offered on free internet account services. If you have not installed this type of software, go to step 3. If you have, please close it down during the EasyShare installation.
3. If you are experiencing difficulty with the software download and have a firewall installed, turn it off during the download. The Kodak Software is virus free.
4. If you continue to have trouble downloading the software, we recommend that you try loading it from the CD. You may purchase a Kodak EasyShare CD at http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw for $4.95 plus shipping and handling. Problems associated with downloading software can be avoided by installing directly from a CD.

If you continue to receive an error message, visit the Microsoft Web site at: http://microsoft.com

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
According to the website, anyone that used 2.0 in the past should be able to use the web download. It does give some additional instructions. Like you can't have your camera hooked up while downloading and installing the software. Also, firewalls and anti virus software will interfere with installation of the new version. The below came from their support site:

I am having trouble installing the EasyShare software from a web download or the CD, what do you recommend?
Answer: \tAnswer last updated:11-18-03
Review the following guidelines, then try installing Kodak EasyShare software again.

Before installing Kodak EasyShare software:

* Important:
* Do not install the software with the camera connected to the computer or in the dock. Doing so may cause the software to be loaded incorrectly. If the camera is connected to your computer, disconnect it before starting the installation procedure. Make sure no other applications are running. Running applications are visible as rectangular icons in the Windows taskbar, which is typically located at the bottom of your computer screen.
* To close an application that is running, right-click its rectangular icon in the Windows taskbar, and click Close. Please turn off virus protection applications per the above recommendations.

If installing from a CD, complete the steps below:

1. Load the Kodak EasyShare software CD into the CD-ROM drive.
2. If the first install window does not appear, select Start > Run...then type the drive letter that contains the CD followed by: \\setup.exe. for example D:\\setup.exe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Restart when prompted at the end of the installation.

If installing from the Web, follow the instructions included with that software:

1. Review the Pre-Installation recommendations link that is offered on the download page, located at: http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw
2. Turn of any Pop-Up stopper type programs that you may have running. Pop-Up stopper programs are sometimes installed by customers on their systems to stop some of the advertisement Pop-Up ads which are generally offered on free internet account services. If you have not installed this type of software, go to step 3. If you have, please close it down during the EasyShare installation.
3. If you are experiencing difficulty with the software download and have a firewall installed, turn it off during the download. The Kodak Software is virus free.
4. If you continue to have trouble downloading the software, we recommend that you try loading it from the CD. You may purchase a Kodak EasyShare CD at http://www.kodak.com/go/easysharesw for $4.95 plus shipping and handling. Problems associated with downloading software can be avoided by installing directly from a CD.

If you continue to receive an error message, visit the Microsoft Web site at: http://microsoft.com
I tried this. But the message I'm getting after I have installed it and I have clicked it, it says it's not compatible with my picture collection or something.. Infact it's getting rather stressful.

Thanks anyway.

leviugga

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I go away a few days and boom we got more babies lol

WEEEEEEEEEE I am so excited for you! Mine are just doing great Bramble is the best mum anyone could ask for.

I just did more video footage of them today.

Do get us pics soon ..I am dying to see them!

Aubs
XxxX

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Aubs. Thanks. I'm glad Bramble is looking after her babies well!
I'll try and get some pics soon! Hugs Sam.

Kitten Update!

They are all fine and are as fat as butter.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittens are five days old. We have four left, I found a black boy squashed under his mother. So we have another black boy a red tabby boy and a black bicolor girl and a brown tortie.. girl. they are really cute.

Holly is due any day now.

thanks!!

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
sorry to hear about the kitten Sam, hope the others do well

I know you have probs with your computer but.....we want pics!!!

Good luck with Holly's birth!

louse76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't read the whole thread, but I skimmed through it...

and I didn't see any kitten pictures!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Jasmine...

Thanks Kass...

Louse, yeah I'm trying..LOL it's a long story. I'll try and get some before christmas.

Thanks RBK...

I'll let you guys know when Holly has her babies!