Soon to be kitten owner ^.^

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not to be totally sentimental, Pami, but that SnuggleKitty site brought tears to my eyes! Especially seeing the tiny kitten curled up with it. What a sweet product, it seems like it would be very comforting for the kitty.

Would something like that be a good toy for a cat to have for airline travel if they're feeling nervous? (cabin travel I mean).

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know what you mean those little babies are precious.

I would think it would help, but I would definitley get your kitty use to it before you traveled, so it would be very familiar to him.

We also have a member, her name is Katie and her membership name is TNR1, I remember he posting about one also, that is good for kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pai-thagoras

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Beanie babies are a really great idea, and a huge selection to choose from

And that Snugglekitty and the little kitten... I melted with the cuteness
They really would be fantastic for the more anxious kittens

And so Pami doesn't tell me off again, here are some kitty pictures to update!

The kitten fast asleep and facing the camera there will be my kitty! Getting a snuggley hug off her brother (which my cousin will be taking home with another of his sisters). My kitten is all black with some small areas of brown (which are quite dark so look almost black), my cousin chose the boy and girl with matching white paws (so lucky!) but my kitty is the only one who got her mother's gorgeous blue eyes, which I hope stay blue
(shame she has her eyes closed in this picture)

And because I love her and think she is one of the prettiest cats I have seen, heres big sister Mia (who I hope my cat will be similar too, but black when she is all grown up!):

I will be visiting the kitten again on sunday so I hope to catch some better pictures of my kitty (since these were from my sister).

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Look at those little sweet precious hugging babies ..... your little baby girl looks so precious ..... look at that sweet little face.
And her sister is just a beautiful girl, too, with a sweet sweet face, too.

You are going to have luck for life with a little black kitty.

We will be waiting for the next round of pics.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry but those gorgeous blue eyes will not stay - not unless the cat is pointed or white and since she's black, they will change to green or gold in a few months - so enjoy the blue eyes for now.

And she looks like a possible long or semi-long hair, so you might want to get some fine-toothed combs and start a grooming routine now of combing so she doesn't give you problems up the road

pai-thagoras

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hehe, yeah, I feared her eyes wouldn't stay. But I know this kitty is going to be gorgeous

And yes, I have the brushes on my shopping list (which is growing and growing every day
). Mummy is a Birman so she requires brushing and the kittens seem to be taking after mum with their fur. I am looking forward to grooming her really, I have my dog trained that when he sees the brush he gets excited but goes and sits on the rug where I always brush him, I enjoy spending this sort of time with my doggy, so it will be nice to share it with the kitten

pai-thagoras

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ah, sorry, meant brushes. I have a couple of comb sizes and types and one brush type on the list, worth while striking brush from the list then?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to you, but I find brushes are pretty useless on a long hair unless they are more of the "pin" type of brush with teeth.