Something special about Molly

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We had to say goodbye to our 13 yr old Molly with pancreatitis. We got her at age 8 and what an amazing transformation she had with us! So loving and just one of those perfect kitties!!
Our bond was close and a couple weeks after losing her we went to the Grand Canyon. I’m not embarrassed to say before I left I held her urn and talked to her and asked for a sign that all is well 😊. After taking pics and looking at them my heart was filled with comfort when I saw this pic. Can you see shadow that looks like a kitty to the left of me? 😊 My granddaughter had a pic taken there too.. was further away but the shadow wasn’t in her pic. I felt very blessed . 😊❤
0F4F3884-F56E-4936-8F49-AC49ACFBABC6.jpeg
985DFFFF-59C9-4B58-A8DC-E4A0715E7F54.jpeg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I had goosebumps!
Indeed it has, and Molly never leaves your side even when she is no longer on earth.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope in time you will be fully healed from your grief.
Hang in there.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Molly, dream you deep. You're pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Oh, yes! I see her there. I say over and over, their love for us is translated and purified into Love, and they send it back to us to walk with us down through all of our days. And you can see that Love next to you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!❤

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind words. ❤

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A sure sign brought to you with love.....Sometimes they send these signs as assurance that they are fine, that they will always be close. As close as your thoughts and prayers. She shared your life's journey for a while and though now she follows a new path, it will always parallel your own, drawn together by the bonds of love. Love is spiritual, so eternal. The bond that brings your two souls together can never be broken, never taken from you. "Death cannot take that which never dies".
Though you will never get over her passing, you will learn ways to cope with the loss. The house seems empty now without her in it, but her spirit will always fill a space in your heart.
That space can never be replaced, it just grows and gets better with any new loves you add in the future. She taught you what a cat's love can be to your world, and she gave you a rare gift that is a treasure here on earth, her heart......RIP precious Molly. You will be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you ❤

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many of us have experienced signs from our passed cats, in several different forms, like a sound, a touch, a shadow, a light or else. It's the waythey have to tell us they're still by our side, always will be.
Yes, you're right. Some of us are blessed.

Molly did love you no doubt.

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you