Something Neat...

G

ghostuser

Wayne (Kittyfoot or KF) and I just discovered something kind of neat tonight.
It seems that his "boys"
Tic & Tac
and my "girl"
Kiki Kat are the same age. By that I mean that all three of the kittys were born in June of 1993.

Anyhow we got a kick out of that. Not only was it highly unusual for us to live 2000 miles apart and meet each other on a cat site, and then fall in love
, it turns out that our babies were born at the same time.
We must be meant for each other. How much more can two people have in common??? :laughing2:

Meme

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like you are indeed made for each other.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meme and Wayne

What can one say about a love that was meant to be! You guys are truly blessed?!

That's so cool about the kitties too!

Love & Hugs,
Catarina

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is very unusual that your babies were born at the same time. What a coincidence.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How funny!

I can tell you guys are really in love, too, most people wouldn't even notice something like that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

To everyone who thought it was neat also I wish to say thanks for the nice posts!!!

To Donna I would like to ask why did you find it necessary to post so rudely? If you didnt think it was neat then why post at all??? Just wondering....

Meme

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If someone doesn't like a Thread, and/or feels that they don't want to deal with another individual for some reason I don't see why this has to happen. I do believe that most of us should TRY to resolve past issues. Those who wish to continue to "hang on" to grudges obviously can do so without hurting other people's feelings.
Just keep it to yourself; it's so unnecessary to stir stuff like this up.
Just my opinion.

Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

Thanks Cat
Glad you thought it was cool.

Oh and thanks for the
:chicken: joke you sent

Meme

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that some people cannot bear to see others happy. They must try to rain on each parade. I do hope that it is not out of ..dare I say it...jealousy.

For the children who are our newest visitors...Barbara(meme) and I are both in our 50's(I know...that is older than dirt
)We live in opposite ends of the continent 2000 miles apart. We met on a cat site much like this one,became best friends and fell in love with each other. We hope to be married someday and as you can see are REAL happy we found each other.
We both have cats,my two are Tic and Tac and hers is Kiki. We both love our cats dearly and look after them real well.

So please take note that no matter how many bad things you face in your life there is always a chance for love and happiness,it's never too late unless you lose faith. There are lots of good,kind people out there in the world. True,you will meet some who will dislike the fact that you are happy and will try to ruin your sunshine. Pay no attention to these people. They are mostly a sad and lonely lot themselves and we should just hope that they find a bit of sunlight some day.

I hope that each of you will find someone as wonderful as I have.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well said KF. I also felt that the person who wrote that rather rude post ( and it has been since deleted I see ), probably does do so out of jealousy. I cannot imagine why else anyone would want to rain on such a pretty parade as you and Meme have. Don't let her rain showers dampen either one of you. You deserve to be happy, both of you.

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm recieving PM's from a couple of members here who are "offended" by us "flaunting our affair". Just thought I should warn you folks that you are in danger of being "contaminated"
Read our posts at your peril!!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a coincidence KF!!! I received a couple of PM's too about YOUR "affair"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess even if I just post to you now, that I am GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!

Good God, whats next??? This is getting pretty pathetic in my opinion.

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I, for one, think this is pretty neat! You are obviously meant for each other. And I don't think you're flaunting your "affair;" you're just obviously very happy together. And that's something that everyone should want (and want for others too!).

But by the way, Wayne, did you know that you're old enough to be my dad?
LOL

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
dawnt91....go to your room young lady,you're grounded!!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I am older than dirt,I was around when the Rocky mountains were a valley. When I was a boy you had to light the stars every night with a candle. Texas only had 1 cow.

Thankfully love makes me..umm..30 again.
Thanks Love

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are sooooo right Cat. My lips are sealed.:tounge2:

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was going to respond to this thread at work, but the computer there was giving me absolute fits, so I had to wait until I got home.

That is so neat about your kitties, Meme & KF! How in the world did it ever come up? Just a casual conversation type thing? I love when little 'coincidences' like that pop up in my relationship.

As far as being 'offended' because you're 'flaunting your affair' (whatever that's supposed to mean...), well I can think of quite a few other things that are far more offensive!