So What's On the Menu Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

so I just had generic chocolate chip waffles.
nice dinner!

Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

We had turkey burgers lol which is odd since today my animal science class visited our schools poultry unit where they have young turkeys! And i fainted there! lol
Maybe you felt that they owed you for making you faint?

Peeps here get impressively creative at dinnertime, I must say!

Fast-fry veal cutlets were on sale at the supermarket, so we had veal snitchel (sp?) and garden salad, fries and garlic bread.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to make sauteed bay scallops in butter and garlic, Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with herbs and a green salad. Quick, easy, and yummy!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Maybe you felt that they owed you for making you faint?

Peeps here get impressively creative at dinnertime, I must say!

Fast-fry veal cutlets were on sale at the supermarket, so we had veal snitchel (sp?) and garden salad, fries and garlic bread.
Yes it was revenge!!!

Any suggestions for dinner tonight?? Im stumped!! Its possibly between mac adn cheese, soup, chicken nuggets and pancakes

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yosemite leftovers tonight. Maybe I'll do the berry crisp that didn't happen last night. I truly was wiped, so I just intoxicated a mango and served it over ice cream.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited, I stopped in at the grocery store today to see what was on sale that I could throw on the grill and they had steaks cheaper than hamburger! So I got 2.5# of steak for less than $5 (I should have bought more for the freezer!) and Im marinading that right now, I prepared some veggies to roast on the grill too; garlic in olive oil, carrots with a tiny bit of garlic and sea salt and an onion stuffed with butter and rosemary. And steak fries. Can't wait to see how it all turns out! I dont even remember ever having a steak (although should think I must have at some point) so Im a little nervous that Im gonna screw it up since Im not using a recipe but yay! Cant wait! Im burning the yucky stuff
off the grill as we speak

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

I'm so excited, I stopped in at the grocery store today to see what was on sale that I could throw on the grill and they had steaks cheaper than hamburger! So I got 2.5# of steak for less than $5 (I should have bought more for the freezer!) and Im marinading that right now, I prepared some veggies to roast on the grill too; garlic in olive oil, carrots with a tiny bit of garlic and sea salt and an onion stuffed with butter and rosemary. And steak fries. Can't wait to see how it all turns out! I dont even remember ever having a steak (although should think I must have at some point) so Im a little nervous that Im gonna screw it up since Im not using a recipe but yay! Cant wait! Im burning the yucky stuff
off the grill as we speak
YUM! Good luck with it!!

Leftover fettucine alfredo with chicken, shrimp, and sausage.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I woke DH up at 7AM to put a brisket on the smoker. At 1PM he added a pork roast. We'll pull it about 5:30 and keep it wrapped in foil until we're ready to eat. Yup, it's Kansas City BBQ. Smoking meat is the man's job!

Tonight will be BBQ brisket, pulled pork sandwiches, oriental cole slaw, corn on the cob, garlic bread and lemon cake. The neighbors are doing most of the sides. We cook for each other on weekends.

And it smells really, really, really, really, really good.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are having chicken and lamb kabobs, with the chicken in a real good teryaki sauce, with artichokes and rice pilaf
And I get to have my margarita

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight is going to be left-over night. Hot Roast Beef sandwiches with mashed potato's. And some yogurt and fruit for dessert.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a running around kind of afternoon and evening, and not much time for dinner, so it's cleaning up ham again. Sometime between now and 6:30 I need to figure out what other stuff I can get cleaned up at the same time.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL We're having ham also! I need to get rid of it so I'm fixing grilled ham and cheese on buns on the griddle - with tomato and lettuce

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having spaghetti and homemade meatballs w/ a salad and pineapple upside down cake for dessert....yum

Status
Not open for further replies.