so much for leaving discs in the playstation......

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with that LOL, my sooty still gets in through the glass door to play with the record player, he opens the door LOL!!  funny to watch because flash sits and paws at him through the glass

ak12taco

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok thats just too funny, an electronically inclined cat! good luck with that ...too funny! I needed this laugh...thnx!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
glad everyone'shaving fun lol......what the pics don't show is that he has actually turned on both machines
now he's trying to figure out how to make the discs go in and out

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't cat ownership great??? I have a couple of naughty cats myself. My youngest likes to suffocate the heatsink vents on my PS3 to stay warm. I have to clean fur out of them constantly:rolleyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
where are the vents on the playstation anyway??? I know where they are on everything else, based on the fluffy square/rectangle o the side/front of the unit...but I haven't found them yet on my playstation 3....maybe it'snot fluffy enough yet? Sassy liked to sleep on my pc. :) she didn't get into nearly as much trouble as matt does lol the first week we had him he got stuck in the ceiling in the basement...we had to take part of it down to get him out. he's too big to get in there in the first place! silly cat we thought about renaming him Duster because he got into so many places Sassy didn't in her 3years here, that were were forever dusting him off

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a super naughty kitten Aya crawl through the holes in the back of the TV stand (thereby circumventing those glass doors) and chew through the cable on my retro Atari joystick game 3 1/2 years ago. She also got at least 2 cell phone chargers (mine and my kitty sitting friend's) and one set of skype headphones, . Bad kitty!
 Just kidding. She puts on a good "I'm guilty" cute face too... We kept the people making cord protectors in business for a good three years.... She seems less interested now that she's grown and has the outdoors to keep her busy.

Last edited: