Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

hi doogie, please bring me and snowsnow a hot catnip cocoa and some mousietails with cheese dip. We need to relax and get away from selfish jasper who is hoggin our new cat tree
. Me an snowsnow hardly even get to look at it unless meowmy or daddy is rite there cuz jasper wont let us near it without trying to skratch or bite us. I hope my sweet ari comes soon and gives me a hug
tt is rite, jasper is being a total pig about it, me and tt cant even look at it without him trying to be meen to us
We is being nice to him but it dont seem to matter. I think i need a double order of mousie tails and cheese dip! Luv snowsnow
and tt, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meowmy linda, hiss hiss mean jasper!
jasper! U be sweet!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Topaz and I have heard that Meowmy Linda is not feeling well and is in the hospital. That's why Bijou and Mika haven't been here.

Sending lots of
and to Meowmy Linda!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, Topaz and I have heard that Meowmy Linda is not feeling well and is in the hospital. That's why Bijou and Mika haven't been here.

Sending lots of
and to Meowmy Linda!
)OH NOES! We sending you lots of good vibes and prayers that you gets well soon meowmy Linda, we luvs you, luv tt, snowsnow jasper, and meowmy Carol, get well soon

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
for meowmy linda.

Today is going to be a sad day...daddy is going to be gone for over 15 hours and I'm going to be so bored here by my self. If anyone wants to play, today is the day. I just hope this isn't the start of a pattern because i will be very sad if daddy works this much all the time. *goes and sulks in a dark corner*

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Sending lots of
and to Meowmy Linda!
Oh poor momma Linda!!
We sending lots and lots of too. And
and
and
!!!

Originally Posted by algebrapro18

for meowmy linda.

Today is going to be a sad day...daddy is going to be gone for over 15 hours and I'm going to be so bored here by my self. If anyone wants to play, today is the day. I just hope this isn't the start of a pattern because i will be very sad if daddy works this much all the time. *goes and sulks in a dark corner*
I will plays wiff you Tomnus.. .Momma and daddy were almoos ignoring me yesserday cuz momma was doing sumfin on the puter wiff lots of pictures of her and daddy and saying all kinds a words and they was laughin' lots... says sumfin bout making themselfs a photo book or whatever! But they were so into that that they didn't play extra longs wiff me! I feel lonely, and keeps you kompanie cuz I knows how it feels! (ok, so i knows how it feels for ONE day)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I WENT OUTSIDE TODAY! Meowmy went out to feed the birds and I snuck out behind her.

But all the birds were gone.
So I sniffed around and came back in after a minute or two.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHAT!!! Are you crazy!? You don't wants to be going outside! There might be something scarry outs there! Like a big sucky monster.. bigger than the sucky monsters that lives in the house! And sides that... you're momma might forgets to feed you if you's outside!

Come and sits wiff me and we'll haves some lunch and talk bout it sum more.

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't so much fun outside without the birdies. Come on, Kitters. We'll have some hot chocolate and watch the birdies outside the cafe.

MEOWMY LINDA IS HOME!!!! GIve her a head butt for me, Bijou!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey friends

Daddy got home late last night and then went right to bed so we didn't get to play last night but I did sleep practically on him last night which was fun...until he woke me up to roll over. This morning he slept in and then went to class and got an assignment back that he failed...I am not to happy with him right now. He said his teacher was just being to picky but I think he just didn't put in the effort that he needed to.

Anyway can I join you Kitters and Ari for some birdy watching? I'm going to be giving daddy the cold shoulder so he will study.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure.. come and sit wiff us and watch the cool colorful birdies!! I so happy that momma linda is home.. I sure hopes her is doing good and dat we gets to hear from dem soon!... We're thinkin' of ya's Bijou and Mika!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitty friends. Meowmy is home and is resting up. I have been clinging to her all the time so she will get better really soon. She is feeling better so I'm afraid she will be going back to work after next week and I'm going to be so lonesome. I'll have to come hang out here with you friends while meowmy is at work.

I'll give her all your love and good wishes - that will make her feel better too I know.

Love to all my kitty friends from Bijou

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so glad momma Linda is better! I hear dat hoomans don't like the people badernarian either! Too bad you can't convince your momma to tell her work dat she has to take a couple more days off to spend wiff you guys! I sure it would makes her feel all extra better!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi kitty friends. Meowmy is home and is resting up. I have been clinging to her all the time so she will get better really soon. She is feeling better so I'm afraid she will be going back to work after next week and I'm going to be so lonesome. I'll have to come hang out here with you friends while meowmy is at work.

I'll give her all your love and good wishes - that will make her feel better too I know.

Oh, Bijou!!
So glad you can take a few to visit from your nursing duties. Take good care of her.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Pleez do, and make sure u tell her the Suthern gentelmen say HI!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Pleez do, and make sure u tell her the Suthern gentelmen say HI!
I told meowmy that you say Hi and she was really happy. She says you guys are just the bestest ever.

I'm sorry to be ignoring my lovely Topaz but my meowmy really needs me right now so I'm still sticking close to her to make sure she knows I love her. She is giving me lots of lovin' too!
We're both going to hate it when she has to back to work.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gess wut! A hooman kitten FRETENED our meowmy! her said dat our meowmy had better wach out, caws her was gonna HURT her! An den when meowmy rote a dissciplin referral on her, her ran out de room.
and DEN wen the principul (hoo had not yet seen the referral) tole her to go bak in the room, her frew papers all ovfurr the room.....AND wen a lil boy tryed to defend our preshus meowmy, her HIT him!

And her gots 5 days ISS!

we not like dat lil hooman kitten for bein nasty to meowmy!!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear that guys *headbuts you and rubs against your mewomy). When I told daddy about this he said that he dated a girl like that but worse, she ended up punching the in school cop and got carried out of school in handcuffs and shackles(she was carried out because she also refused arrest). Daddy was shocked to find out they they let her back in school his last year there. I don't get where these little human kitties get this and why there parents don't teach them better manners.

Anyway daddy and I are on vacation this weekend up at his summer home. His daddy is coming to join us later today but I'm kind of liking us being the only one up here. This morning I saw something very interesting, there was a truck parked outside of the house on the lake....I've never seen anything like that. Daddy couldn't believe it either because its almost 40 degree's out so the top ice should be pretty soft right now.

All I know is I'm happy to be here and wishing daddy would feed me...he hid the bag of food he keeps up here so I can't find it. I am going to go bug him for food talk to my friends later.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Gess wut! A hooman kitten FRETENED our meowmy! her said dat our meowmy had better wach out, caws her was gonna HURT her! An den when meowmy rote a dissciplin referral on her, her ran out de room.
and DEN wen the principul (hoo had not yet seen the referral) tole her to go bak in the room, her frew papers all ovfurr the room.....AND wen a lil boy tryed to defend our preshus meowmy, her HIT him!

And her gots 5 days ISS!

we not like dat lil hooman kitten for bein nasty to meowmy!!

WHAT!! Dat is juss not right! Naughty hooman kittens. If I had a Kitten that acteded like that her would get a good ole' whack on the bottom! Momma says dats why her not having kids maybe.. too many are being so naughty and she wouldn't stand for it.

Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Sorry to hear that guys *headbuts you and rubs against your mewomy). When I told daddy about this he said that he dated a girl like that but worse, she ended up punching the in school cop and got carried out of school in handcuffs and shackles(she was carried out because she also refused arrest). Daddy was shocked to find out they they let her back in school his last year there. I don't get where these little human kitties get this and why there parents don't teach them better manners.

Anyway daddy and I are on vacation this weekend up at his summer home. His daddy is coming to join us later today but I'm kind of liking us being the only one up here. This morning I saw something very interesting, there was a truck parked outside of the house on the lake....I've never seen anything like that. Daddy couldn't believe it either because its almost 40 degree's out so the top ice should be pretty soft right now.

All I know is I'm happy to be here and wishing daddy would feed me...he hid the bag of food he keeps up here so I can't find it. I am going to go bug him for food talk to my friends later.
Tomnus, if your daddy dooone feed you, you can come here and I will buy you lunch! Sumfin better too! Dey got the Mousey Stew on and it sure is smelling good! I'll be here eatin if you wanna join me!

Kitters

Status
Not open for further replies.