Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No fighting when Tia is here.
Dougie? One milkshake with 2 straws and please bring it to the very private booth.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi friends,

Daddy went to see a movie tonight and now he wants to get a dog. I'm not so sure about this...he said it would be a small one but i've never been around a dog except once at his parents house but that was a huge dog. I might like smaller dogs but I don't know, not having been around one yet. All this thinking about dogs has made me hungry, doggie can you bring me an order of cheesy biskets as well those sound good right about now, and some catnip tea to calm my nerves.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Well here we are, doogie please bring a large order of mousie tails with cheese dip and some catnip cocoa for three while we wait for our sweeties to join us. We is so excited we probably wont sleep tonight and will have to keep meomwy awake to keep us company
. Anyone want to help us guess what the big surprise is? We hope its not another CAT!!
we dont need any more cats around here! We want it to be something esle! On second thought make that a double catnip cooler, I need somthing for my nerves
, I am starting to feel FIERCE
Hey girls, who wants to be "it" for "bite YOUR tail" ?
, rawr fierce jasper
Ok... it's pass tomorrow!!! What was the sa-prize???? I wanna know!!!!

Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Hi friends,

Daddy went to see a movie tonight and now he wants to get a dog. I'm not so sure about this...he said it would be a small one but i've never been around a dog except once at his parents house but that was a huge dog. I might like smaller dogs but I don't know, not having been around one yet. All this thinking about dogs has made me hungry, doggie can you bring me an order of cheesy biskets as well those sound good right about now, and some catnip tea to calm my nerves.
Now why would he want to go and do something like that when hims got the bestestest fren in the whole world in you Tomnus! I thinks you better haves a long talk with your daddy and see where his head is at. I mean, the doggies here are good an all, but haveing some stange doggie living in your house wiff ya! I dunno!
Good luck ifn' your daddy sides to get a doggie, maybe it will be one of does real little ones, so it's not too bad! I'll buy you extra tea to help!

Kitters

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi friends,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately thinks have been kind of crazy around here. Daddy never ended up getting that dog, deciding that he couldn't afford it and I'm kind of releaved. I mean it would be fun to have someone to play with when daddy isn't home but then again I have Kitters and she keeps me on my feet. Besides she is nicer and smells much better than any dog would. Care to join me for some food Kitters and then maybe a nap? Its FREEZING here(-40 with windchill) and daddy works tonight so I think a nap near the fire is a great idea.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I sleeps ON my daddy, den he can roll on me. Hims little dough! Well, bigger den me, but littler than mommy! Momma says her's trying not be a "fat chick" no more. I likes her juss the way her is, but he likes her classes at the Y, so I lets her go. I is hunngry! Let's have some mousey stew with cheesy buiscuts! It's cold here today, leest it's not snowing right now!

Yurr momma's always rite!
You wanna join us for stew bruvvers? It's yummy! :yummyL

Kitters
wow, stew sounds good to us. is cold here! we glad we inside kitties.

who wants some cheese straws?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Hi friends,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately thinks have been kind of crazy around here. Daddy never ended up getting that dog, deciding that he couldn't afford it and I'm kind of releaved. I mean it would be fun to have someone to play with when daddy isn't home but then again I have Kitters and she keeps me on my feet. Besides she is nicer and smells much better than any dog would. Care to join me for some food Kitters and then maybe a nap? Its FREEZING here(-40 with windchill) and daddy works tonight so I think a nap near the fire is a great idea.
wow wow wow

we nevfurr herd of a place DAT cold. we tink it is freezin here when it's 32.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well here we are, doogie please bring a large order of mousie tails with cheese dip and some catnip cocoa for three while we wait for our sweeties to join us. We is so excited we probably wont sleep tonight and will have to keep meomwy awake to keep us company
. Anyone want to help us guess what the big surprise is? We hope its not another CAT!!
we dont need any more cats around here! We want it to be something esle! On second thought make that a double catnip cooler, I need somthing for my nerves
, I am starting to feel FIERCE
Hey girls, who wants to be "it" for "bite YOUR tail" ?
, rawr fierce jasper
We luv FEERCE JAsper! He's fun! We love Tia and Snow, too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You Southern Gentlemen must be freezin' today! I know we are.

Dougie? Hot chocolate all around, please.

I'll take mine by the fireplace while waiting for Bijou.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Brrrrrrrr, it's been really, really cold here. Dougie my man, thanks for the hot chocolate. I'll just take it over there beside the beautiful Topaz - we're going to cuddle by the fire.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi doogie, please bring me and snowsnow a hot catnip cocoa and some mousietails with cheese dip. We need to relax and get away from SELFISH JASPER who is HOGGIN our new cat tree
. Me an snowsnow hardly even get to look at it unless meowmy or daddy is rite there cuz jasper wont let us near it without trying to skratch or bite us. I hope my sweet Ari comes soon and gives me a hug
TT is rite, jasper is being a total pig about it, me and tt cant even look at it without him trying to be meen to us
We is being nice to HIM but it dont seem to matter. I think I need a double order of mousie tails and cheese dip! luv snowsnow
and tt, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meowmy linda, HISS HISS MEAN JASPER!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TIA!!!

You and Snow come over here and we'll have a mousie tail and hot chocolate pigout! And then we'll all go play on the cat trees in the playroom. I'll even let you get the very top platform.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi doogie, please bring me and snowsnow a hot catnip cocoa and some mousietails with cheese dip. We need to relax and get away from SELFISH JASPER who is HOGGIN our new cat tree
. Me an snowsnow hardly even get to look at it unless meowmy or daddy is rite there cuz jasper wont let us near it without trying to skratch or bite us. I hope my sweet Ari comes soon and gives me a hug
TT is rite, jasper is being a total pig about it, me and tt cant even look at it without him trying to be meen to us
We is being nice to HIM but it dont seem to matter. I think I need a double order of mousie tails and cheese dip! luv snowsnow
and tt, kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meowmy linda, HISS HISS MEAN JASPER!
Big new tree huh!? Wow! Jazzpurr you gots to be nice to your sissies cuz they will be mean back to you one day! Momma was lookin at stuff lass night her says to get for me, but we lives in a real teeny partment and we dont gots no space for it. But momma and daddy are lookin at's a house again, and they gots mommas credit store and says it doesn't look so bad, fur not having anything to makes credit. I don't know what that means, but they talk about it all the time. Dey foun dis house that would be so purrfect. And it's really cheap, and day could ford it easily, juss hope sumone would give dem the loan to do it. Even if real high intrest rate day say cuz it's worth so much more than it's selling fur, they could refinace afferwards day say cuz a sumfin called Ek-Qua-tee! I dunno! But daddy says if we got it, momma could get me whatever I wants (or her wants to get me!) And momma and daddy says they wants to put perches up in the corners real high for me too! I wants dis house too now! I likes it here, but juss thinkin bout all dat space to run fass and all the cool new things I could get!
So send momma and daddy some again for tryin to gets a house. The lass place juss up and moved last time, and never got all the way through wiff it and dey juss gaved up! (momma was sad about it, and juss figured dey couldn't get one!)

Ok, nuff bout houses.

Tomnus would you likes to play in the play rooms wiff me? We can plays chase and den climb to the top of the bookshelf and sleeps up there. Sound likes fun?

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

WE IS
WE IS

Is 28 here!

we want to be by the fire!

tansk for the hot chocolate! We love it!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Big new tree huh!? Wow! Jazzpurr you gots to be nice to your sissies cuz they will be mean back to you one day! Momma was lookin at stuff lass night her says to get for me, but we lives in a real teeny partment and we dont gots no space for it. But momma and daddy are lookin at's a house again, and they gots mommas credit store and says it doesn't look so bad, fur not having anything to makes credit. I don't know what that means, but they talk about it all the time. Dey foun dis house that would be so purrfect. And it's really cheap, and day could ford it easily, juss hope sumone would give dem the loan to do it. Even if real high intrest rate day say cuz it's worth so much more than it's selling fur, they could refinace afferwards day say cuz a sumfin called Ek-Qua-tee! I dunno! But daddy says if we got it, momma could get me whatever I wants (or her wants to get me!) And momma and daddy says they wants to put perches up in the corners real high for me too! I wants dis house too now! I likes it here, but juss thinkin bout all dat space to run fass and all the cool new things I could get!
So send momma and daddy some again for tryin to gets a house. The lass place juss up and moved last time, and never got all the way through wiff it and dey juss gaved up! (momma was sad about it, and juss figured dey couldn't get one!)

Ok, nuff bout houses.

Tomnus would you likes to play in the play rooms wiff me? We can plays chase and den climb to the top of the bookshelf and sleeps up there. Sound likes fun?

Kitters
Hey kitters,

I hope your momma can get that house. Daddy wants to get a bigger place to but doesn't know if he wants to move with hims graduating soon. for your momma.

*takes off towards the play room* catch me if you can.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok, nuff bout houses.

Kitters
we wood be pleast to send lotsa house vibes! we love you!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We sending lots and lots of that yur meowmy and daddy could get the new house. "GET THE HOUSE GET THE HOUSE"....we hoping to hear something good bout it soon, luv jasper, tt and snow

Status
Not open for further replies.