yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It would be purple, I surmise?

Bijou? Where is my big handsome hunk?
:
Hey everyone! Just taking some time with the humans. Purrpa is home until January 5 so I'm enjoying some daytime time with him. Meowmy has to work but I cuddle with her at night so all is OK.

Hello my beautiful Topaz! Care for a little cuddle by the fire?

Kitters you look lovely today. Are you not going to let us fellows have a little peek at your NYE dress?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll have to wait until tomorrow and yes, it is purple! And I have a purple ring and a lovely tiara! Momma picked it out special for me, cuz she says I'm her princess!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone,

Today we traveled back from daddy's parents place and I didn't want to leave. Daddy has several nice scratch marks from carrying me out to the car but once I realized we were coming home I calmed down and slept most of the way home. Its nice to be back but daddy says we might be leaving tomorrow again to head up north to check on his summer home. No one has been up there in about 2 months and they have LOTS of snow so we have to go check on it.

Don't worry Kitters, I will be able to be here tomorrow night, and I will be very dressed up. I would love to play today, daddy has work until midnight tonight so I need something to do, but its going to have to be at your house because mine...well its not fit for a lady such as your self.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dats ok Tomnus, we can play at my house! Daddy is good at helpin play too! I gots some new toy mouses that you might like to play with so long as you don't mind purple mouses! And I gots this new zebra furry tail thing with a fevver and a bell on it that daddy wiggles all over for me! You'll like it!

Kitters

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, happy New Year's Eve Eve! Meowmy putted some photos of me in the pics area, but she has to leave for a bit. Maybe she'll let me back on in a bit.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hey guys, happy New Year's Eve Eve! Meowmy putted some photos of me in the pics area, but she has to leave for a bit. Maybe she'll let me back on in a bit.
Yeah, we need to see more of you and the other fuzzybutts at your place, Smudge!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

noo pix of my Smudgie?
~ Java

hay efureebuddee - meowmys home!
~ Cable

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for last night Kitters I had a blast, your really fun to play with for an older cat. To answer one of your other questions I'm going to be 2 in May but daddy says I can be mature for my age...when I want to be.

Daddy and I will be leaving soon to head to our summer home. He says they had to hire a bulldozer driver to clear the snow out of the way so we can get to the house...I hope thats done and that daddy doesn't drop me I HATE the snow. Its supposed to be about -10 there with windchill when we get to the house so daddy's going to put the heat on and then he's going to go get us some food and entertainment. I will be getting ready for the party while he's gone. He said he might take some pictures of me but I don't know if I want them taken.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys travel safes ok!!! No need to bring in the New Year with a cold paw!

Ok, Momma said I can shows off my dress now! I so cited!

What do you guys think... Momma tooked the picture when I was looking at the pretty floor so I got a silly look on my face! But isn't the ballroom so pretty. The girls really outdid themselves this year! And Dougie and Rufus have been working on the buffett all night. They are coming along nicely! Well, I must be off to finish getting all my stuff ready and make sure I'm presentable tonight!

Kitters

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

she nevr nos wy - she has lotsa hedakes - sumtimes she cals them mygranes
~ Cable
hi Smudgie! ~ Java

Oh noes, our meowmy gets doz too, and they reely hurt. Heres hopin that it goes away reel soon, luv jasper, tt and snowsnow, and meowmy carol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TIA!!
Do you think I should go black tie or just my usual good looking white furry self? I know Topaz has been grooming alllll morning to get ready for Bijou.

You sure look neat in your party dress, Kitters. Wait'll Tomnus sees you!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Oh noes, our meowmy gets doz too, and they reely hurt. Heres hopin that it goes away reel soon, luv jasper, tt and snowsnow, and meowmy carol
she duznt hav won tooday
hay, hansum Jasper - wanna snuggle in ar pryvit booth?
~ Cable

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Kitters, we meet you at the cafe, ok?

Noneof us doin nuthin for Mew Year's.

How bout we all have a partee at the cafe???
Yes, we're having a party at the cafe, and momma says you two look really nice in your ties!

Let's check out the ordurves until Tomnus comes in!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Hey kitters you look great. Care to dance with me, sorry I forgot my tux at the apartment so I came naked lol.
Don't worry, Tomnus, several of us have decided to go au naturel, too.

Bijou? Oh, Beeeeeeeee-jooooooooooo!!!! I've reserved a table and then the chair next to the fireplace.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Don't worry, Tomnus, several of us have decided to go au naturel, too.

Bijou? Oh, Beeeeeeeee-jooooooooooo!!!! I've reserved a table and then the chair next to the fireplace.
S & H - you look handsome. Kitters your dress is beeeeeeeutiful just as you are.

I am coming in my handsome birthday suit! Ah, I see my beauty is here. Oooooh look at that beautiful belly fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.