kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

she nevr nos wy - she has lotsa hedakes - sumtimes she cals them mygranes
~ Cable
hi Smudgie! ~ Java

Ooh! Mygraines are icky. Meowmy has those too sometimes. Bleah!

Merry Christmas Java my sweet!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Merry Christmas
to everyone

We hope that all of the kitties have warm safe places to sleep while waiting for Santa.

Luvs, Lucy, Much and Carly.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowy Late Christmas everyone!
I missed you all. Momma has been super busy with work, with her nephew being on the football team, and Christmas that her hasn't let me be on much. And now daddy is hurting and I got to be nurse to him. He was snowblowing and hurteded his ribs and he's gots to be in bed and not moves much or he screams! So, I come and talk to him and checks on him and lays with him. He needs my loves when momma's at work. He wasn't doing too bad, but gotted worse when hims went out the odder day, and now hims in lots of pain, so momma made him stay in bed ALL DAY yesserday and the day affore. He's in bed today too and is starting to feels better some, but momma says him's juss gonna have to be in bed till hims all better to not move and scream!

Momma has been doing good though. Her says her is looking forward to going back to the Y affer the firss of the year. Her misses it! Her gets to get out of work earlier too cuz her boss goes on vacayshun and gey have shorter hours den.

I can stay here for some lunch while daddys sleeping if anyone would like to eat wiff me and then I will haff to go and check on him some more. But then I can come play when momma gets out of work!

Kitters

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I missed you all. Momma has been super busy with work, with her nephew being on the football team, and Christmas that her hasn't let me be on much. And now daddy is hurting and I got to be nurse to him. He was snowblowing and hurteded his ribs and he's gots to be in bed and not moves much or he screams! So, I come and talk to him and checks on him and lays with him. He needs my loves when momma's at work. He wasn't doing too bad, but gotted worse when hims went out the odder day, and now hims in lots of pain, so momma made him stay in bed ALL DAY yesserday and the day affore. He's in bed today too and is starting to feels better some, but momma says him's juss gonna have to be in bed till hims all better to not move and scream!

Momma has been doing good though. Her says her is looking forward to going back to the Y affer the firss of the year. Her misses it! Her gets to get out of work earlier too cuz her boss goes on vacayshun and gey have shorter hours den.

I can stay here for some lunch while daddys sleeping if anyone would like to eat wiff me and then I will haff to go and check on him some more. But then I can come play when momma gets out of work!

Kitters
Hi Kitters. It's great to see you. Sorry your purrpa is hurting. Topaz and I would love to share lunch with you.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Kitters
Hi Kitters,

I missed you while you are gone *rubs up against you*. That sounds pretty crazy over there but things have been crazy here to.

Daddy and I are currently at his meowmy's house and I love it here though I did think we would make it here. Daddy decided that it would be a great idea to drive home in a blizzard. It took us about 6 hours to get home(usually a 3.5 hour drive) and the car in front of us spun out in a ditch. I was so scared that we would do that that I hid in my litter box for the rest of the way home. Daddy's car did slide some but he always managed to regain control. It was supper Scary and I am glad I didn't have to watch much of it, daddy was nice and brought my litter box along so I was able to hide in there. When we got here he went out to snowblow and got covered in snow, he looked so funny.

Anyway it was a pretty uneventful christmas, his mom got me the best present ever. Its a dream catcher that has about a dozen long feathers hanging off of it so I like to play with it.

Ohhh I almost forgot what happened yesterday. Daddys brother had a female friend over yesterday and she brought over this beast...daddy said it was a dog but I've seen those outside of the apartment before and this was MUCH bigger and scarier than a dog so I don't know what it was. It jumped on daddy and came up to his shoulders and my daddy is really really tall so I decided it was best to hide in the basement where the beast couldn't get me. I didn't come out for about 5 hours after I hid and even then I was still looking for that thing, I didn't want to get eaten. Now I have yet another reason not to like daddy's brother, he let that thing in the house.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KITTERS

How is yur daddy? We praying for him.

Can you meet us at the cafe for lunch? Our treat!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COOL

Be shure not to eat any of those feathers!

WE SKEERED of dogs and big things!

Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Hi Kitters,

I missed you while you are gone *rubs up against you*. That sounds pretty crazy over there but things have been crazy here to.

Daddy and I are currently at his meowmy's house and I love it here though I did think we would make it here. Daddy decided that it would be a great idea to drive home in a blizzard. It took us about 6 hours to get home(usually a 3.5 hour drive) and the car in front of us spun out in a ditch. I was so scared that we would do that that I hid in my litter box for the rest of the way home. Daddy's car did slide some but he always managed to regain control. It was supper Scary and I am glad I didn't have to watch much of it, daddy was nice and brought my litter box along so I was able to hide in there. When we got here he went out to snowblow and got covered in snow, he looked so funny.

Anyway it was a pretty uneventful christmas, his mom got me the best present ever. Its a dream catcher that has about a dozen long feathers hanging off of it so I like to play with it.

Ohhh I almost forgot what happened yesterday. Daddys brother had a female friend over yesterday and she brought over this beast...daddy said it was a dog but I've seen those outside of the apartment before and this was MUCH bigger and scarier than a dog so I don't know what it was. It jumped on daddy and came up to his shoulders and my daddy is really really tall so I decided it was best to hide in the basement where the beast couldn't get me. I didn't come out for about 5 hours after I hid and even then I was still looking for that thing, I didn't want to get eaten. Now I have yet another reason not to like daddy's brother, he let that thing in the house.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!
Been busy at home with visitors coming over and seeing Meowmy. Topaz loves them cause they pet her and call her pretty. But I am shy and hide under the bed. Sometimes the great nephews will look under the bed for me and try to coax me out but I'm not gonna!

We got lots of nice toys and yummy treats for Christmas.

I know what you mean about big dogs, Tomnus. There is a big one (Meowmy says its called a Great Dane but it might also be a moose) outside my front door tied to the tree there. It barked at me when I was in the window.

Hey, Dougie! What kind of plans does the cafe have for New Year's Eve?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Hi Kitters,

I misseded you Tomnus!
Would you likes to play fur a while and then takes a nice long nap in the sun spot to keeps warm!?

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

KITTERS

How is yur daddy? We praying for him.

Can you meet us at the cafe for lunch? Our treat!
Yeah, let's have some lunch! Tomnus too! Daddy's doing good, him's getting better and healing up well cuz of my nursely duties!
He's still sore, but lots and lots better.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey all!
Been busy at home with visitors coming over and seeing Meowmy. Topaz loves them cause they pet her and call her pretty. But I am shy and hide under the bed. Sometimes the great nephews will look under the bed for me and try to coax me out but I'm not gonna!

We got lots of nice toys and yummy treats for Christmas.

I know what you mean about big dogs, Tomnus. There is a big one (Meowmy says its called a Great Dane but it might also be a moose) outside my front door tied to the tree there. It barked at me when I was in the window.

Hey, Dougie! What kind of plans does the cafe have for New Year's Eve?
A Moose! Gosh!!! Scarry! Hey Ari and Topaz, would you guys like to have's lunch wiffs us too? Can't wait to see how big the party is going to be this year. Momma already said I can come, since her doesn't have to work the next day and can come get me if I get out of hand!

Tomnus, would you like to be my New Years date?

Kitters

P.S. Hey Ari and Topaz's momma Jan, what do you fink of my new siggy momma made for me? Her liked that calendar so much her made me a space cat-det!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kitters! Meowmy noticed the new siggy of you and knew it was because of the calendar.
Are you enjoying your new toy mice we sent? How about those treats! They were so good Topaz was sucking them up like a vacuum.

They were very good.
We got a lot of treats from admirers this year.
Now where is Bijou? I need a cuddle.

Or two.

Or three...
:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I loves all the mouseys berry much! And Momma giveded me more treats lass night! I also gotted this cool long taily thing with a fevver and bell on it that we've been playing wiff too! I feels spoilt! But I love it!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A nap in the sun sounds great Kitters and yes I would love to be your new years date, don't worry I clean up really nice. I am sorry to inform you that daddy won't be coming to any parties for new years, I'm grounding him because of his poor grades this last semester. They were better than usual but still...they could have been better so I'm keeping him home but that doesn't mean I can't go out and have some fun, I mean how much trouble can we get into

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You gotta keep an eye on those daddy's!! If I let mine out of my site for a minute, he's on the computer, taking over my place! Then he won't lay down and let me nap on him! Sheesh! Daddy's! Let's play today if you gots time, and then we will meet here tomorrow around 6pm, they ususally have a really nice spread of food and cattails! How old are you again Tomnus, can you have the catnip cattails? If not we can have the sparkling catnip free kind! I don't mind!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we kitties need to do an intervention for those humans of ours and get them off the computers to love and play with us. The hours they play those silly games when they could be playing with us.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definatly!!! Hey Topaz, I picked out my dress for tomorrow, I think your momma would likes it! Maybe I show it to you guys! But I can't show it to the boys till tomorrow!

Kitters

Status
Not open for further replies.