Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hey everybody, it's Meowmy Linda's birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oh, no, we missed it caws meowmy not let us online much in the week. Shoot!

HAPPY BIRFDAY, BELATED, MEOWMY LINDA!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*walks in and curls up by the fire*

Hi kitty friends

Its freezing here today(-17 with windchill though it could drop to -30 at times) so I think I am just going to lay here by the fire for most of the day. Daddy has been ignoring me this morning...says he has to take something called a "final" and that after he is done this afternoon he will come home and play with me...but I kind of want to play now, just so we can get warm. He posted some new pictures of me this morning so you guys should check them out...I'm just a little mad because I was sleeping when he started taking them and the flash woke me up.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, Tomnus. It's not as cold here, but we can get sleet and freezing rain and snow. Deifinitely a good day for curling up by a fire. Topaz has already curled on the comfy chair to wait for Bijou.

Dougie? How about some hot chocolates for me and Tomnus.

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari,

Good to see not as hyper today, less milkshakes get spilt that way
. Mind if I curl up next to you so we can stay warmer, the fire is nice but I'm still a bit cold. *Curls up to Ari and then takes the hot chocolate and starts to drink it* mmm this is good, Dougie could I get a little more extra whip cream on this, daddy never gives me any so when I have some its a real treat.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello all my kitty friends. Mika and I thought we'd drop by for a hot chocolate catnip drink. Of course Mika wants cheese with hers.

Hey there Thomnus - how you doing?

Ooooh, is that the lovely Topaz I spy over there in the corner all curled up? Mmmm, I wonder if I could get her to show me her beautiful belly fur?

Hey Ari, how about a milkshake for me and ma belle?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

*walks in and curls up by the fire*

Hi kitty friends

Its freezing here today(-17 with windchill though it could drop to -30 at times) so I think I am just going to lay here by the fire for most of the day. Daddy has been ignoring me this morning...says he has to take something called a "final" and that after he is done this afternoon he will come home and play with me...but I kind of want to play now, just so we can get warm. He posted some new pictures of me this morning so you guys should check them out...I'm just a little mad because I was sleeping when he started taking them and the flash woke me up.
hey there! we wish it was cold here. is 80 degrees!

we go to look at yur purty pics!

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hey there! we wish it was cold here. is 80 degrees!

we go to look at yur purty pics!
Do you guys want to trade weather...its snowing here and daddy just went sideways trying to get to work...thankfully he decided it wasn't save to drive and he came home. Now me and him can spent the rest of the night snuggling under some blankets. Its -15 with windchill right now and 8 with out it. Yesterday it got to -30 with the wind and daddy had to go out and take his math final, he came back and had me sit on his face so it would thaw out.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

Do you guys want to trade weather...its snowing here and daddy just went sideways trying to get to work...thankfully he decided it wasn't save to drive and he came home. Now me and him can spent the rest of the night snuggling under some blankets. Its -15 with windchill right now and 8 with out it. Yesterday it got to -30 with the wind and daddy had to go out and take his math final, he came back and had me sit on his face so it would thaw out.
hmm, day is way too cold for our GA fur!
Is too hot here...how bout we send 20 degrees up dere?

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys but its actually nice here today. Its about 20 degrees and there is about a foot of new fresh snow today that daddy had a fun time shoveling. He came back in and from his knees down he was white and caked with snow...I am liking that he left his pants in the shower to dry because I can now drink the run off.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, guys and gals!

Warm and sunny at home today but the weatherman says it won't last until today. Meowmy even opened the door so we could get some fresh air and watch the birds through the screen door.

Tomnus? My meowmy does not envy your daddy at all! She does not like shoveling snow. Something about getting her fill back in college. (The blizzards of the late 70s.)

Anyone up for cheeseburgers and milkshakes?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, guys and gals!

Warm and sunny at home today but the weatherman says it won't last until today. Meowmy even opened the door so we could get some fresh air and watch the birds through the screen door.

Tomnus? My meowmy does not envy your daddy at all! She does not like shoveling snow. Something about getting her fill back in college. (The blizzards of the late 70s.)

Anyone up for cheeseburgers and milkshakes?
we are, we are! we luv em! meowmy duzn't like em so we hardly ever gets any.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI efurryone, we is droppin by for a quick drink and snack. We wood like some eggnip milkshakes and some mousietails wif cheese dip please
, drinks and snaks on us for alla our friends, luv jasper, tia and snowsnow

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i mist you, Jasper! ~ Cable
I missed you too my belle, I'm sorry we havn't been on, meowmys been reely sic but shes a bit better now. Dougie, pleeze bring my lovely Cable whatever she wood like to eat and drink, and come my dear lets go to our special booth......

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

I missed you too my belle, I'm sorry we havn't been on, meowmys been reely sic but shes a bit better now. Dougie, pleeze bring my lovely Cable whatever she wood like to eat and drink, and come my dear lets go to our special booth......
i wud like sum hot hunnysukel tea & mousee sossaj peetsa wif extra
, thanx
~ Cable

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey sis, bro! Hello beautiful Snow. Sure is nice to see you. Sorry meowmy Carol has been sick. Our meowmy was too but she's better now.

We all miss you around here. Try to visit us more often.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

HI efurryone, we is droppin by for a quick drink and snack. We wood like some eggnip milkshakes and some mousietails wif cheese dip please
, drinks and snaks on us for alla our friends, luv jasper, tia and snowsnow
What a wunnerful prezent! We gets to see our good frens!

how is y'all doin? How is Meowmy Carol?

Status
Not open for further replies.