SMALLS FRESH FOOD DELIVERED

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been discussed before here on TCS :)

It's pricey and seems to be veggie-heavy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beholder

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've tried Smalls, but I didn't like it much. Too many green beans and it smelled terrible. It was also a pain to cancel because you have to email them directly and they go back and fourth with you about why there food is so "great" and why cats need fiber...

My cats did enjoy the chicken flavor though. The treats were also a big hit and I liked that they were just chicken organs.

crouton

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've tried Smalls, but I didn't like it much. Too many green beans and it smelled terrible. It was also a pain to cancel because you have to email them directly and they go back and fourth with you about why there food is so "great" and why cats need fiber...

My cats did enjoy the chicken flavor though. The treats were also a big hit and I liked that they were just chicken organs.
Those old natural balance tubs were my old cats favorite, but she hated peas and green beans. She would pick them out of her food and hide them under her bowl or placemat! I miss her silliness.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those old natural balance tubs were my old cats favorite, but she hated peas and green beans. She would pick them out of her food and hide them under her bowl or placemat! I miss her silliness.
Yeah, I used to buy that brand before they started doing this, too. When it was domestically produced, it was good food. Then they sold the company, started reformulating, and put the prices up. No more of that food here!