Resolved Site response time is dragging

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Logging in, refreshing, and searches are taking forever to process. I am not experiencing this with any of the other sites that I frequent. Any ideas why it would be just this site? (Using computer with Windows 10) Thanks!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh, I thought that it's only my side that's not loading and it seems you guys are facing the same thing too. Mine took quite a while to load as I have to get out and in a few times. Yes, no problems with the other sites.

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same thing was happening to me on my phone. I saved the site on my phone and it wouldn't load yesterday unless I did a Google search for the site. Then I could only get on if I clicked on a sub-forum, not the home page. Seems better this morning.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Echoing what other members have been experiencing with the site not loading and slow response time.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the reports, and my apologies about the performance issues. We rebooted the server yesterday, so hopefully most of the issues have been resolved. Our server admin is tweaking a few more issues so we should have the site going fast and steady very soon.