Show your Tree/Holiday deocorations here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

I thought I would bump this thread up now.

Here's our little Christmas tree

up close pic at night

some lights I put on top of the kitchen cabinets

Come on, let's see some of your Christmas trees/decorations!!
I like your little tree! And you gave me an idea for over my kitchen cabinetry! My tree looks exactly the same as it has the past few years. But I can post ssome pictures tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

This is my present under the tree.

My present under the tree moved! It's alive!! Oh wait... he's alive IS my present!

Awwww Look what I found when going through last years posts. My poor little buddy boy Jake... I miss him so much.
I just want to pinch those cheeks and kiss them again.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's some pictures of my tree and some of the decorations on it. I'm really struggling with decorating the whole place this year.

Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas tree ... Why Can't I find my tree topper?

And just some expiramentation with different angles and lighting again. I didn't have my tripod in the house so there is some movement of the light in the ones with no flash. but I still think they're cool.

And my Christmas Angel under the tree

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I"m so jealous. Everyone's decorations look so beautiful. I'm picking up ornaments all over the place, putting branches back in, reshaping them, fixing the ribbon and the lights.....my tree looks like it's been through a fight.

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great trees everyone!

Here's our little tree, it gets moved into the kitchen every night to stop Jupey from jumping in it (oh and the orange peel underneath didn't work.
):

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have a 7' fiber optic pre-lit tree. I thought it was pretty without any decorations on it. So, this year, I didn't add anything to it. At night, you can't see the ornaments anyway. The kitties broke a lot last year. Now I just have to keep them from tearing the ribbons and bows off of the gifts!
I used to be able to put our artificial trees together by myself. This one is only two very heavy pieces. I have to have DH assemble it. But it sure is prety without any ornaments on it. The pictures I have taken of it just don't do it justice. I will try to get some tomorrow maybe.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I didn't decorate as much this year as we are in the middle of redoing the Living Room.

My tree and fireplace:

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went a little crazy on the wrapping this year. I love this Italian wrapping paper. Here's the proof!

And a few tree close-up shots that I just like

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, I would show our little 3' tree that my husband's unit got for us but Angel knocked it over and broke it's ceramic base.
We had it on our dining table so they wouldn't touch it but you know Angel... she isn't so much of one.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone's trees and decorations look beautiful!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a fun thread! Here's our tree...

And here's my precious nephew with the Fender Strat shirts I gave him, and also the Indian-style beaded necklace I made for him (I wasn't there, but someone else took the picture for me)...

And here's my beautiful Pearlygirl, who got me through this very hard day... she's the best little friend I've ever had.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

What a fun thread! Here's our tree...

And here's my precious nephew with the Fender Strat shirts I gave him, and also the Indian-style beaded necklace I made for him (I wasn't there, but someone else took the picture for me)...

And here's my beautiful Pearlygirl, who got me through this very hard day... she's the best little friend I've ever had.
Beautiful tree, handsome nephew and picture perfect best friend!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought that I would post the lights on the outside of my house. Also I think I will put a picture of brother in laws house which is right next door so you might get a better idea of what it looks like here. Around here we call this place whoville around christmas time. Imagine standing in front looking at my house which is the one with mostly white lights.
Then look to your right to see bil house. Really there is more but I don't have pictures of the rest yet.