Show Your " Closeup" Pics!

Marts

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - Thank you I think he's a bit handsome although I am slightly biased :) He's just a regular black/brown moggie with stunning eyes he was dropped of to me when his previous owners didn't want him anymore after they were disappointed his eyes weren't the colour they were hoping for. He is and unusual colour of all the black cats I've had I've never had one that doesn't have any ghost tabby markings but Benjamin doesn't he's just shades of black and brown all over uniformly.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - Thank you I think he's a bit handsome although I am slightly biased :) He's just a regular black/brown moggie with stunning eyes he was dropped of to me when his previous owners didn't want him anymore after they were disappointed his eyes weren't the colour they were hoping for. He is and unusual colour of all the black cats I've had I've never had one that doesn't have any ghost tabby markings but Benjamin doesn't he's just shades of black and brown all over uniformly.
Marts Marts - Thanks. Benjamin certainly does an outstanding impression of a Seal Mink Tonkinese, and he has the proper breed-specific aqua eye colour as well. I'm sure it's just coincidence.

;)

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine once asked me if Figgy and Bootsy have the same color eyes. I never noticed before that Peko and Figgy have almost identical eyes. Peko and Bootsy are litter mates, Little Figgy is their older sister.