Show Your Babies Eating Or Begging For Food!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a lucky kitty with all of those treats!!
Most of it is regular food for breakfast & dinner-she loves Weruva and Cats in The Kitchen, but i try to switch it up and buy different brands, for variety and so she doesnt get conditioned to one food and refuse to eat anything else.. that and i just like spoiling her :)

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Most of it is regular food for breakfast & dinner-she loves Weruva and Cats in The Kitchen, but i try to switch it up and buy different brands, for variety and so she doesnt get conditioned to one food and refuse to eat anything else.. that and i just like spoiling her :)
She's such a cute little kitty...she deserves to be spoiled!!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa I love the expression in Alpha's eyes. Seems to be asking "may I"? How could anyone resist those eyes. I think cats are the closest pets to human ways for expressing themselves through their eyes. I'm fascinated by them. I wonder sometimes if they can read ours.

Last edited:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa I love the expression in Alpha's eyes. Seems to be asking "may I"? How could anyone resist those eyes. I think cats are the closest pets to human ways for expressing themselves through their eyes. I'm fascinated by them. I wonder sometimes if they can read ours.
I think your interpretation of Alpha's expression is right ; he is always very polite and reserved, even when I feed him. He's such a gentle boy.