Show Us Your Cats Together

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik suggested I post these babies. I was going through some pictures and found this one of the kids a year ago when they came to me. If you could see them a year later lol ๐Ÿ˜…
I just love this image of your 3 adorable furbabies... so glad you've shared this delightful photo with everyone โค

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Timmy the Housecat(recently transitioned feral) has officially joined the ranks of his clowder- its not a great photo but there he is on the chair to the right ( on the left is Max) Sami directly below and Bell up front- unfortunately Graycie is out of the cameras view but she's out on the patio too

I'm thrilled to post a photo of Timmy with his new Family

Attachments

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Timmy the Housecat(recently transitioned feral) has officially joined the ranks of his clowder- its not a great photo but there he is on the chair to the right ( on the left is Max) Sami directly below and Bell up front- unfortunately Graycie is out of the cameras view but she's out on the patio too

I'm thrilled to post a photo of Timmy with his new Family
Wow beautiful photo Kwik! I love the lighting too. So cozy.

Happy that Timmy is really integrating himself now. I've been lurking on your thread's updates a bit too ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow beautiful photo Kwik! I love the lighting too. So cozy.

Happy that Timmy is really integrating himself now. I've been lurking on your thread's updates a bit too ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Break of dawn- yea it's cozy out there (& cat proofed)