Show Us Your Cats Together

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
taken tonight. got up to go grab my dinner came back a few minutes later to this. i had to sit elsewhere. 15 years for one and 8 months for the other lol. View attachment 462645
My my- these 2 sure put a smile on my face( which seemed unlikely today:bawling2:Im very grateful for God's beautiful creatures,thank you for sharing this darling,sweet photo of the cutest little sweethearts snuggling

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Little by little Pantera and Pimenta are making friends with Billy. He's still the overactive little brother but they play every day now. This photo is a bit funny because the camera angle makes Billy look bigger than he really is- he's still a good deal smaller than the two girls

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Little by little Pantera and Pimenta are making friends with Billy. He's still the overactive little brother but they play every day now. This photo is a bit funny because the camera angle makes Billy look bigger than he really is- he's still a good deal smaller than the two girls

Adorable----- everyone in their respective place,he's catching on( so cute,yeah it makes him look bigger up front-aww)