Show Us Your Cats Together

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here I was thinking they looked grumpy! :lol: They've been out of sorts the last week because I've been sitting in the lounge instead of half-sitting/half lying on the bed - I seem to have overstrained my hamstring from spending too much time doing that, and since the cold weather set in it's been hurting a lot. Daisy in particular has been seriously displeased with my absence, coming out and head-butting me. There isn't really enough room for her on my lap for extended periods when I'm in a chair!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here I was thinking they looked grumpy! :lol: They've been out of sorts the last week because I've been sitting in the lounge instead of half-sitting/half lying on the bed - I seem to have overstrained my hamstring from spending too much time doing that, and since the cold weather set in it's been hurting a lot. Daisy in particular has been seriously displeased with my absence, coming out and head-butting me. There isn't really enough room for her on my lap for extended periods when I'm in a chair!
Having been born into a family "with cat" and spending almost every day of my life with cats, I am always happy to see cats relaxing together.
A dear friend always said, "It's NEVER too hot to have a cat on your lap." That probably applies to all other situations as well ;)
*Hope you feel better soon, too.*

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having been born into a family "with cat" and spending almost every day of my life with cats, I am always happy to see cats relaxing together.
A dear friend always said, "It's NEVER too hot to have a cat on your lap." That probably applies to all other situations as well ;)
*Hope you feel better soon, too.*
Thank you! :kiss:

Mickey Boo Boo Channel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! It's nice to meet everyone here. This is my first post and I am so happy to have found your site! I've got the most precious cat ever. She does tricks for me, even fetches balls on command! She loves to play and sleep...but mostly play. We rescued her from the pound and brought her back to love and life!

I named her after my loving Grandmother in memory of her. (Her nickname happened to be Mickey) and I noticed right away that my cat loved the name "Mickey Boo Boo" so here is a my background photo of her asleep that keep on my phone!

Attachments

Mickey Boo Boo Channel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks Alldara for the thumbs up! I could have selected a better photo, but my phone is so cluttered with other photos, so it would have taken forever. But I will try to clean it up in the coming days, so I can post better photos. Still, she was cute enough in this one for me to think to take the picture!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! It's nice to meet everyone here. This is my first post and I am so happy to have found your site! I've got the most precious cat ever. She does tricks for me, even fetches balls on command! She loves to play and sleep...but mostly play. We rescued her from the pound and brought her back to love and life!

I named her after my loving Grandmother in memory of her. (Her nickname happened to be Mickey) and I noticed right away that my cat loved the name "Mickey Boo Boo" so here is a my background photo of her asleep that keep on my phone!
Hello Mickey Boo Boo Channel Mickey Boo Boo Channel and welcome to TCS! We're glad you're here, too, and hope you'll enjoy TCS! I've been on the site since 2006 (!) with my large feline family, which is now only one, sweet Elvis, who's 15. He loves silvervine, catnip toys, da Bird and Cat Dancer toys, good food, watching Cat-O-Vision from his cat perches and cat/general use furniture, and lots of love. We look forward to more pix and stories of Mickey, and THANK YOU for making "rescued" your favorite "breed" as it is ours!
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2332.JPG
IMG_2440.JPG

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks Alldara for the thumbs up! I could have selected a better photo, but my phone is so cluttered with other photos, so it would have taken forever. But I will try to clean it up in the coming days, so I can post better photos. Still, she was cute enough in this one for me to think to take the picture!
We can't always get the best photos, but we still have to get them when we can!