Show Us Your Cats Together

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, he'll have been home with us 2 weeks as of tomorrow. We picked him based on his personality to match with our boys and he had been quarentined ❣
So everyone has been getting along very well? When I adopted our beloved angel Tarifa, she was recommended by our rescuer friend as being very social and good with multiple cats. Our friend wasn't wrong. Tar never met anyone she didn't like, feline or human. She fit in right from the start. Our sweet angel Samuda, who was scooped up off the street by my ex, was also extremely friendly and social. Neither of them ever fought with anyone or had a cross word to say to anyone.
IMG_2723.JPG

Sweetness PURRsonified: beloved angels Tarifa and Samuda, friends to all cats. :heartshape: Extremely missed. Forever loved.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So everyone has been getting along very well? When I adopted our beloved angel Tarifa, she was recommended by our rescuer friend as being very social and good with multiple cats. Our friend wasn't wrong. Tar never met anyone she didn't like, feline or human. She fit in right from the start. Our sweet angel Samuda, who was scooped up off the street by my ex, was also extremely friendly and social. Neither of them ever fought with anyone or had a cross word to say to anyone.
Sweetness PURRsonified: beloved angels Tarifa and Samuda, friends to all cats. :heartshape: Extremely missed. Forever loved.
Yes quite well. Our boys did some nervous hissing at first but Ghost never reacted at all. About 4 days in Magnus and Calcifer didn't want us to put Ghost to bed, so even though they were a bit nervous still, we kept him out.

Tarifa and Samunda look lovely and sweet. ❣ It's nice to have such a calm personality sometimes. Though, I've had a soft spot for difficult ones too.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes quite well. Our boys did some nervous hissing at first but Ghost never reacted at all. About 4 days in Magnus and Calcifer didn't want us to put Ghost to bed, so even though they were a bit nervous still, we kept him out.

Tarifa and Samunda look lovely and sweet. ❣ It's nice to have such a calm personality sometimes. Though, I've had a soft spot for difficult ones too.
Oh yes! *I've never met a cat I didn't love* Tar and Samuda were amazingly sweet and social. They are greatly, greatly missed.
IMG_2731.JPG

Two Sams: beloved angels Samuda and Sammi; not sure who's on the left. :loveeyes:

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh yes! *I've never met a cat I didn't love* Tar and Samuda were amazingly sweet and social. They are greatly, greatly missed.
View attachment 452436
Two Sams: beloved angels Samuda and Sammi; not sure who's on the left. :loveeyes:
Cozy little floofs! They look like such a good cat family.

Did you find your cats bonded to more than one other cat each?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cozy little floofs! They look like such a good cat family.

Did you find your cats bonded to more than one other cat each?
Very definitely. They were all very social because it was a large cat family. Especially in cold weather up in the Mojave at 4,100 ft., they would curl up in catpiles. Suha was born feral and she was probably the shyest/least social of all, but the she did like Samuda and Tarifa.