Show The Muzzle

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Avoid him at all costs, he's trouble.
You see that you cannot trust those guys, so you should send your little furry ball to me while you upgrade your home's security system. Honestly, it is the best solution, and it wouldn't be for too long... I am sure they can build the fortified stone walls and the electified fence in just a couple of lonths, and cloning the velocirraptors and waiting for them to get old enough tobguard your home will take only two or three years :D

Such a bargain, right? ;)

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You see that you cannot trust those guys, so you should send your little furry ball to me while you upgrade your home's security system. Honestly, it is the best solution, and it wouldn't be for too long... I am sure they can build the fortified stone walls and the electified fence in just a couple of lonths, and cloning the velocirraptors and waiting for them to get old enough tobguard your home will take only two or three years :D

Such a bargain, right? ;)
You are too kind.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know, my aim is being recognized as a Saint before I die :insertevillaugh:
V verna davies - I should advise caution here. Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico is well known for scrambling letters, and "a Saint" might well be an anagram for "I, Satan." If she comes to tea, don't leave her alone with the cats when the kettle boils.

;)

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
V verna davies - I should advise caution here. Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico is well known for scrambling letters, and "a Saint" might well be an anagram for "I, Satan." If she comes to tea, don't leave her alone with the cats when the kettle boils.

;)
You clearly meant "Santa" and not "Satan", Joseph, I am sure that I am not thy Lord's most beautiful angel :insertevillaugh:

V verna davies , you can leave me with your cats with no worries, if I am known for something is for clipping other people's cat's nails when I am left alone with them :lol:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise