1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tabbytastic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tabbytastic Tabbytastic - What a glorious fellow Whiskas was - and how wonderful that his memory lives on here on TCS.
Thank you so much, he was such a great character. I hope nobody minds that I post pictures of him. It makes me feel closer to him, keeping his spirit alive. I miss him so much.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, he was such a great character. I hope nobody minds that I post pictures of him. It makes me feel closer to him, keeping his spirit alive. I miss him so much.
Tabbytastic Tabbytastic - Take my word for it - no one will "mind" at all. Plenty of regular members continue to post photos in remembrance. Just ask golondrina golondrina or Brian007 Brian007 or that awful 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine fellow, and they'll tell you how welcome your photos of Whiskas are here! Keep 'em coming, please.

Tabbytastic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabbytastic Tabbytastic :salam: I personify Brian, so fear not about talking about Whiskas and posting photos of him. It helps me enormously to be 'Brian' and drop his name casually into conversation. He died suddenly and horrifically 2 and a bit years ago, and my grief is still ever present. However, I now have Dudley and Parker of who I mostly post photos; they're fairly photogenic fluffies. It's actually rare that I get the chance to post one of Brian. But, he is my avatar, or is that me?

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , thanks for inspiring me to dig around in the very few photos I have left of Brian and come across this super snootley snout. :rolleyes:

1003508_10151503368461852_551710628_n.jpg

:tabbycat:

Tabbytastic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tabbytastic Tabbytastic :salam: I personify Brian, so fear not about talking about Whiskas and posting photos of him. It helps me enormously to be 'Brian' and drop his name casually into conversation. He died suddenly and horrifically 2 and a bit years ago, and my grief is still ever present. However, I now have Dudley and Parker of who I mostly post photos; they're fairly photogenic fluffies. It's actually rare that I get the chance to post one of Brian. But, he is my avatar, or is that me?

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , thanks for inspiring me to dig around in the very few photos I have left of Brian and come across this super snootley snout. :rolleyes:

View attachment 233309

:tabbycat:
Brian’s a beaut! Let’s keep digging the pictures out