Show The Muzzle

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Etarre for your prompt reply. I'm sorry about Gwen. I understand your feelings. I have lost my Cucumella almost 5 months ago, sha was 16 years old. I congratulate you on having adopted Junniper and I am very happy for you. I haven't yet had the courage to adopt a new kitten but I will one of these days. Because of my age I would like to adopt an adult cat.
:grouphug: :hearthrob::rbheart::lovecat2::rbheart::redheartpump::grouphug2::hugs:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a reply this morning from the shelter "Animales sin Hogar". Unfortunately for me Morris has already been adopted. I had fallen for him, I loved his colouring and more than anything his expression.

This shelter seems very serious and responsible. They invited me to visit them but wish to visit me first and see my home and circumstances. If I decide to go ahead I will initiate a separate thread.
:dance::bliss:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a reply this morning from the shelter "Animales sin Hogar". Unfortunately for me Morris has already been adopted. I had fallen for him, I loved his colouring and more than anything his expression.

This shelter seems very serious and responsible. They invited me to visit them but wish to visit me first and see my home and circumstances. If I decide to go ahead I will initiate a separate thread.

Do it ! Do it ! Do it ! :hyper:
@golondrina did it, kittypa kittypa

Sombra

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise