Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Name it & claim it!..... Poor little Bella was named something that meant " homely/ugly"- immediately I said " her name us BELLA" and she's beautiful...... everyone looked at me like" uh,okay?"
Here's Bella today-View attachment 456939

Oops- no torties allowed? But you get my case & point!❤
Why would they name her something that meant ugly? She is very pretty!! Bella is a gorgeous girl!!!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Why would they name her something that meant ugly? She is very pretty!! Bella is a gorgeous girl!!!
I dunno,my friend-but the Vet assistant that bottle fed her & her sister named her-Bella was a scaredy cat,you could barely see her features as she screamed constantly with the little dark face if separated from her sister - who was a brightly colored tortie and was friendlier-everyone was attracted to her ( except me,I liked the terrified little dark one) they were hoping to adopt them out as a bonded pair but no one liked my Bella....Bella was the grand prize and they lost out!my cuddle bum love bug

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Name it & claim it!..... Poor little Bella was named something that meant " homely/ugly"- immediately I said " her name us BELLA" and she's beautiful...... everyone looked at me like" uh,okay?"
Here's Bella today-View attachment 456939

Oops- no torties allowed? But you get my case & point!❤
Tortles are the MOST beautiful along with black cats IMHO. I love all cats and to me, they are all gorgeous. But LOOK at that CAT!!! WOW.:loveeyes:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a gorgeous furmily, Kwik Kwik ! I'm curious as to what those two stripesiders are guarding in the second pic. I don't recognize the device. WHAT could it be?
Thats the electric stove-its a glass top so I bought a cushion for it so it's quite alright to lie on- when it's on or hot top and it's not covered with thier cushion they don't go near it.... it was a worry because Sami has to always be right next to me watching( Sami is my forever toddler),pads helped train him where he can sit.....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats the electric stove-its a glass top so I bought a cushion for it so it's quite alright to lie on- when it's on or hot top and it's not covered with thier cushion they don't go near it.... it was a worry because Sami has to always be right next to me watching( Sami is my forever toddler),pads helped train him where he can sit.....
TYSM. That would have been my first guess but I wasn't sure. My angel Samuda used to lay between the burners on my "vintage" gas stove. I didn't want him doing that but nothing persuaded him not to. Such a silly boy!
IMG_1415.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG

1. The stove
2. The cat :redheartpump:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
TYSM. That would have been my first guess but I wasn't sure. My angel Samuda used to lay between the burners on my "vintage" gas stove. I didn't want him doing that but nothing persuaded him not to. Such a silly boy!View attachment 457039View attachment 457040
1. The stove
2. The cat :redheartpump:
That's my Sami- he's learned sticky tape is no big deal,it's just sticky-auto sprays he figures out how to dodge the sensor,there's really not much Sami can't figure out a way around &only because he wants undivided attention - never in my entire life have I ever heard of a cat using "tools"- like primates do......he studied me using a long wooden spoon to fish his toys out from under the stove when he was a kitten & used to grab the spoon from me,figured he wanted to play with it- NOPE,practiced and learned how to fish out the toys!

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno,my friend-but the Vet assistant that bottle fed her & her sister named her-Bella was a scaredy cat,you could barely see her features as she screamed constantly with the little dark face if separated from her sister - who was a brightly colored tortie and was friendlier-everyone was attracted to her ( except me,I liked the terrified little dark one) they were hoping to adopt them out as a bonded pair but no one liked my Bella....Bella was the grand prize and they lost out!my cuddle bum love bug
I'm almost 100 percent certain I'd go for Bella I love how dark she is with the color as well. Black cats catch my eyes most. The worst part is dark kitties like your Bella and black kitties are hard to get adopted just because of their looks. I'm so happy Bella has you. She truly is a gem! 😺 💎

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's my Sami- he's learned sticky tape is no big deal,it's just sticky-auto sprays he figures out how to dodge the sensor,there's really not much Sami can't figure out a way around &only because he wants undivided attention - never in my entire life have I ever heard of a cat using "tools"- like primates do......he studied me using a long wooden spoon to fish his toys out from under the stove when he was a kitten & used to grab the spoon from me,figured he wanted to play with it- NOPE,practiced and learned how to fish out the toys!
Cats are very intelligent (more intelligent, by far, than humans in some ways). They're also keen observers. So we shouldn't be surprised when they do things like that. ;):yess:

mmdesolate

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mallow went in for his wellness exam and vaccine boosters today. He's just under 19 lbs and the vet said he should be around 17.5. Other than being a bit chubby, the only thing wrong with him is a cracked tooth that we have to watch to make sure it doesn't get infected and have to be removed.
20230816_164733.jpg