Show me your eyes

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
 He did get quite  a bit of white on his belly but it is pretty, not the reddish/greyish mess he had before. It's an improvement in his appearance but not in his attitude, somebody said he was neurotic, kinda fits. I tried some Rescue Remedy on him when somebody was coming to look at him and that seems to have calmed him down, but I wonder if I could give that to him every day or would he become a drug addict with needing higher and ever higher doses?  I bounced that off my vet, he was not familiar with Rescue Remedy which is a flower-based additive and he will do some research, but off hand does not think it would hurt, that it probably works like catnip, only lasting a certain length of time..
Wow, he does look different, doesn't he? Yes, I can tell he's much blacker than he was before.

I've never used Rescue Remedy, I'm not sure how it works. I've got Felliway plugged in 24/7 and I've tried Calming Treats on my little ginger tearaway, Toby, but it doesn't seem to make a lot of difference.

Then again, I'm too scared of what he'll be like without them to stop using it. Maybe it does work after all

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tell me how do you  get your cat to keep her/his  eyes open for pictures ?
I don't know if you were asking me or not, but when I photograph my cats, I use a teaser toy. I flip it beside them then pull back quickly so they have their eyes open wide and look at me. Next time I am going to try using my tripod so there is no camera jiggle and i can set up the shot better (I hope!).

Thanks for the nice things said about my Camie, everyone.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@posiepurrs   With a mum and dad like Boo and Lottie no wonder she is so gorgeous.  
    I see what you mean about her sire's eyes - Boo's eyes are really beautiful.  You have a very precious kitten there.