Show me your eyes

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Seal has lovely eyes @Boris Diamond

@segelkatt  I've been trying to get a good picture of Carpet, but she doesn't like to go out when it's snowing. The light indoors doesn't do her colour justice, I'll try and coax her outside next time the sun is shining. 

Any recent pictures of the new Patrick?

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

She was just startled...a very loud motorcycle lives across from me...VERY LOUD!! Hahahaha [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128574[/emoji][emoji]128574[/emoji]

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@TabbyTom

She was just startled...a very loud motorcycle lives across from me...VERY LOUD!! Hahahaha [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128574[/emoji][emoji]128574[/emoji]
It must have disturbed her sweet dreams :lol3:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

It did she was curled up in my arm....sleeping so soundly...I took tons of pictures with her sleeping like that...I'll post on the sleeping beauties forum so that you may see

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

as you can see his tail is not orange anymore and neither are his pantaloons. He did get quite  a bit of white on his belly but it is pretty, not the reddish/greyish mess he had before. It's an improvement in his appearance but not in his attitude, somebody said he was neurotic, kinda fits. I tried some Rescue Remedy on him when somebody was coming to look at him and that seems to have calmed him down, but I wonder if I could give that to him every day or would he become a drug addict with needing higher and ever higher doses?  I bounced that off my vet, he was not familiar with Rescue Remedy which is a flower-based additive and he will do some research, but off hand does not think it would hurt, that it probably works like catnip, only lasting a certain length of time..

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Does anyone else have experience with Rescue Remedy on an extended basis? Does it wear off after a while and if so for how long? Can you give it every day like catnip without the cat becoming addicted? Just what I would need: a foster cat hooked on drugs! lol. It's bad enough that he needs MiraLax just to go potty! And the L-Tyrosine to keep his fur black instead of fading to ugly orange! This is one special needs cat, I wish somebody would adopt him, I'm kind of tired catering to this foster cat as I have 4 other cats, two of them now pushing 18! The older he gets the less likely that someone would want him, he's now going on 6. HELP!      I've tried everything to find him a new forever home.

catcurls

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He looks like my newly adopted Chamouti, a cameo classic tabby Maine Coon
He is a little paler than your Simba but has that same lion-like look on his face 
He looks so majestic.[emoji]128525[/emoji] Since they look Similar, could Simba be a main coon mix? I was told he's a Persian mix but his look has changed within the past few months .