Show me your eyes

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@caitini

His expression is priceless....like "Human how dare you?! Do you know what your supposed to be doing, or is my hunger not of any importance to you?"

BWAHAHAHA I'm seriously rofl over all my thoughts that I think he's saying to you in this picture!!!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Olguita Mishkin eyes are amazing

@TabbyTom not sure if you are aware but if you do not put the @ sign before a name we actually don't get the notifications that you mentioned us (the name of person you're saying)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@Olguita Mishkin eyes are amazing

@TabbyTom not sure if you are aware but if you do not put the @ sign before a name we actually don't get the notifications that you mentioned us (the name of person you're saying)
I'm aware of that. I did not put the @ sign because it's not important unless I want to get the attention of the TS or poster or if I need someone's expertise or suggestion or an answer who is not subscribed to the thread.
If every time I put the @ sign before the name, even if it's just a thank you, for example, your email will be flooded. So that's why I did not do that [emoji]128522[/emoji]

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you MServant for your purraise! :D

Actually, initially I used the @ sign to address the TS or poster as a respect in replying rather than just jump in and reply. And that time I didn't know that whenever I did that, names I included with the @ sign, they'll get a notification.
So after a chat with Mod Mani, I understood what that sign means. So now I don't include that sign unless attention is needed.

Have a gr8 weekendend guys! :beerpals:

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@TabbyTom

Oh ok...I don't get emails but I do get notifications if you do the @ sign...and that way I know to respond...cuz if someone doesn't do that...I won't know to come on TCS ...I'm not on as often as I used to be...but ok I understand have a great weekend to you and everyone else also...and God bless you all [emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128150[/emoji]