Show me your eyes

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Thank you for letting us know. Those extra toes must have been a real pain to her and she is still a polydactyl even with those undeveloped ones removed. Let us hope that she will recover soon and can get rid of that  Elizabethan monstrosity 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Thank you for letting us know. Those extra toes must have been a real pain to her and she is still a polydactyl even with those undeveloped ones removed. Let us hope that she will recover soon and can get rid of that  Elizabethan monstrosity 
    Angua is super pretty and gorgeous.  It must be hard for you seeing her recovering from all that surgery but it sounds like she is going to be a lot more comfortable for having had her paw treatment so good for you making sure she had everything she needed all done at the same time.   I'll be looking for more photographs of her pretty eyes once she is feeling better.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has definitely been a challenge! She is getting much better now and has a follow up appointment with the vet on Friday. She is stuck with the cone still since she won't stop trying to chew her scabs.

I like that name. That would be cute for her.

Here's Carrot with his pretty eyes. 

I'd be very proud if you called her Alice.

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My dad votes "Mickey Blue Eyes", my mom votes Lily, some people on here say Sasha, and my brother votes Kitty- yes just kitty.
She's a little devil that's for sure, so maybe Alice would work [emoji]128522[/emoji] but more in a sense of Alice Cooper! Hahaha

anjayenunciates

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise