Show me your eyes

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I kind of like them too. [emoji]128512[/emoji] They're precious, but Ember is the only one that really tolerates photos. Ash glares a lot. Unless he's playful or being petted, he's normally got a scowl on his face. Frost just pointedly looks away from me.

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! YUP, I remember that look too! I know I was a " smother mother" sometimes, but I just couldnt help it. I used to tell Angel it was his fault for being so yummy that mommy wanted ALL the kisses! :lol3:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
:yeah:

:nod: I often kiss and hug her because she is slinky. She lets me lay her anyway I can. My vet often kisses her tummy but scruffs her first because I warned her that sometimes she bunny kicks whoever is kissing the Honeybee Belly ;)

I love her fuzz. Its so very fine And silk soft. Can't help myself

There's why she glares. .kiss kiss that sweet fur

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah:

:nod: I often kiss and hug her because she is slinky. She lets me lay her anyway I can. My vet often kisses her tummy but scruffs her first because I warned her that sometimes she bunny kicks whoever is kissing the Honeybee Belly ;)

I love her fuzz. Its so very fine And silk soft. Can't help myself

There's why she glares. .kiss kiss that sweet fur
She's beautiful

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

He's not boring! He's balancing on top of a door, that's pretty impressive.

Balancing on top of a door that has a towel hanging over the top of it - even more impressive!  
   Mouse would be on the floor in a big heap, having pulled the towel off the top of the door.  Whisky is a very talented cat @Stewball.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Balancing on top of a door that has a towel hanging over the top of it - even more impressive!  :clap:    Mouse would be on the floor in a big heap, having pulled the towel off the top of the door.  Whisky is a very talented cat @Stewball
.  :nod:  
It's not a towel. It's my house dress!!!!