Show me your eyes

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Looks like you could get lost swimming in those eyes. Stunning!
donnae donnae - When Dorothy Hinds-Daugherty began breeding the first Snowshoes in the 1950s, the eye colour for which she selected was Lapis blue. If you go back two pages in this thread:

Show me your eyes

you'll see images of Kieka Kieka 's fabulous Link and Rocket as well. Yes - God gave them one stunning attribute - gorgeous eyes - but all their other traits came directly from the devil.

;)

And don't miss Norachan Norachan 's stunning Sophie or @mama africa 's gorgeous Missy, also in this thread. You might also like these kitties:

Post your pointed/blue eyed babies!

@mistydawn - Aegon really should be represented on the "Pointed and Blue-Eyed" thread!

Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat eyes never cease to amaze me, either! Here're a few I've been blessed with!
My baby Skidd's vibrant copper-orange eyes...View attachment 198209
...his big sis Goldie's clear jade eyes ...

...my late baby Baxter's soft hazel-green...

...and last but not least, my late princess Callie, rockin' the cat-eyeliner look...naturally! That sweet glamour cat was born with better makeup than anyone can ever paint on. Photo is old and not very good quality - my camera couldn't quite process her beauty. ;)
:grouphug::hearthrob::redheartpump::grouphug2:

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miss Kitty and her ever changing eyes!

(She actually has permanently damaged vision in her brownish eye from an unknown reason from before we found her. A few months ago that eye turned VERY dark and brown, then cleared up basically back to normal. That eye can be lighter or darker, depending on the day; her greenish eye also tends to change from greenish to brownish from day to day as well!)

SAM_5948_EEE.jpg

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member