Post your pointed/blue eyed babies!

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There was an older thread with a similar thread but i know there have been a lot of pointed kitties join the site lately so I thought I would revamp the opportunity. I have a special love for these blue eyed beauties and I can't seem to get enough pictures of them 

She's also rather small haha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
pegleg pegleg I LOVE tortie points, I plan on getting one someday. She's stunning, I always think pictures fail to show how beautIful they are. My girl will hardly hold still for a really good photo.

pegleg

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haleyds haleyds I know she tends to suddenly be interested in something else. I'm trying to get a decent photo of her front left leg, the pattern is absolutely wonderful but she tends to sit on it.

The top photo was at the vet's where she was entirely unimpressed with being vaccinated and chipped and more so with getting her passport. I just missed the look to end all looks. Points give the best stank eye.

Miss Kitty has lovely colouration, is she a purebred?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
pegleg pegleg I think all I ever get from Miss Kitty is a stank face [emoji]128514[/emoji]
She is a purebred Balinese but I got her under some crazy circumstances, basically she was sold to me as a purebred Himalayan but as she got older she did not look a thing like a himmie so after some digging and a dna test it lead me to find out she's a Balinese. After confronting the breeder I got a full refund and it turns out she couldn't sell her so she found my ad wanting a himmie in my area and decided to change her story up. Needless to say I doubt I'll ever buy a cat again unless I see every single cat in the place [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Here she is as a kitten, easily passing for a himmie
And here she is around a month ago, obviously not a himmie lol

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moo Shu Snowshoe wants to know why - with all the incredibly beautiful pointed cats on TCS - this thread was abandoned.

mama africa mama africa - where's Missy?

Kieka Kieka - where are Link and Rocket?

doomsdave doomsdave - where's Zika, und der Baron von Komfy?

@MsKatieB - where is Lexus?

@KatsPurrrsians - where's your new fluffy blue colourpoint Persian?

Come on - post all those pointed kitties here, all you Colourpoints, Ragdolls, Birmans, Burmese, Siamese, Balinese, Javanese, Tonkinese and every other kind of Meses - even your Evil Snowshoes! Moo Shu wants to see your kitties!

mooshutwice.jpg

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
pegleg pegleg I think all I ever get from Miss Kitty is a stank face [emoji]128514[/emoji]
She is a purebred Balinese but I got her under some crazy circumstances, basically she was sold to me as a purebred Himalayan but as she got older she did not look a thing like a himmie so after some digging and a dna test it lead me to find out she's a Balinese. After confronting the breeder I got a full refund and it turns out she couldn't sell her so she found my ad wanting a himmie in my area and decided to change her story up. Needless to say I doubt I'll ever buy a cat again unless I see every single cat in the place [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Here she is as a kitten, easily passing for a himmie
And here she is around a month ago, obviously not a himmie lol
Not a Himmie but lovely!

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are my first pedigreed cats - all colorpoint Persians. First is Cisco, the most loving cat ever born. Next is Koko, my very first. Monster is next. The first bluepoint is Snickers, next bluepoint is Zsa Zsa. I loved them all dearly but they have all crossed the bridge now with Monster being the last to cross about 10 years ago.
069.JPG
Koko.jpg
Monster.JPG
past photos_0009 (2).jpg
Zsa Zsa (2).jpg