Show me your eyes

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's one I glommed off the web. The cat pictured, "Miracle" was rescued from being tossed into the sea from a bridge by the man pictured.

Those eyes won't leave me.

miracle the cat - those eyes.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Here's one I glommed off the web. The cat pictured, "Miracle" was rescued from being tossed into the sea from a bridge by the man pictured.

Those eyes won't leave me.

View attachment 193936
OMG, that poor cat! I just read her story. Amazing that she survived, but so sad about her kittens. How could anyone be so heartless?

:sniffle:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid Chubchub is possessed. When he turns to look at the camera, his eyes flash. Funny thing is, it only happens when the phone light is on in dimly lit situations. I can't think of a rational explanation.....excuse me readers, 'What's that Mrs Boosh, reflections of the camera light.' Nonsense, he's possessed. Please forgive that interruption folks. She knows nothing scientific.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm afraid Chubchub is possessed. When he turns to look at the camera, his eyes flash. Funny thing is, it only happens when the phone light is on in dimly lit situations. I can't think of a rational explanation.....excuse me readers, 'What's that Mrs Boosh, reflections of the camera light.' Nonsense, he's possessed. Please forgive that interruption folks. She knows nothing scientific.
It's called Tapetum lucidum or Eyeshine

Here's your answer:- Tapetum lucidum - Wikipedia

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good old guanine