Show me your eyes

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Yes, I remember back when we had a 'cats showing their teeth' photo comp, this was the best I could come up with...

I think that recent one of an ear being chewed that you posted in the October photo of the month thread might beat the fangs on show here hands down now!  
My brother thinks my RB has tusks not teeth, perhaps it's an emerging breed trait along with the opposable thumbs?  Mouse did a fine impersonation of a grey coloured sabre tooth tiger when he was about 6 months old!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

I think that recent one of an ear being chewed that you posted in the October photo of the month thread might beat the fangs on show here hands down now!  
My brother thinks my RB has tusks not teeth, perhaps it's an emerging breed trait along with the opposable thumbs?  Mouse did a fine impersonation of a grey coloured sabre tooth tiger when he was about 6 months old!
Yes, I had a word with Nilah about that... "now you show your fangs...where were they when I needed them?."  She looked at me with total distain.  "My beauty wins competitions, not my teeth"  seemed to be the drift of it.

And don't even mention opposable thumbs!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mani, I love that shot of Sundar!  ...I also see those fang's peeking out! 

Sugarcatmom, Peppercorn is saying "I SEE you..."

Gareth, How did I ever miss those beauties!!!!!! So cute!

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Moggy! What a great shot.
She/he is gorgeous

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. I actually do semiprofessional photography. Meaning I get paid t because I'm good enough but don't have a certificate.

PS Tig is a boy. Lol. Named after Tig from Sons Of Anarchy.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Tig striking a pose...
He is such a hon',  the question I want answered though is: was he in a dream or was he eyeing up some potential prey?
Oh I also do photo editing.I take good shots and make them great.
Wish you could edit some of mine! 
  I take not very good shots and can't edit them.... 

moggymomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He was actually watching the kittens play... feel free to mail me a few and I'll see what I can do. Pick out some of your best.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Molly is beautiful and fluffy after that spa day, and her two different jewel coloured eyes are stunning.  Lovely picture showing off your quaffed cat!  

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful!
Ig warms my heart to see her photo today... I felt so bad at the petshop today as they had 6 angoras in cages for sale .... and they were begging for some cuddles from behind the cage...

Last edited: