Show me something cool

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
If you post a cat picture you also have to post a non-cat picture.

IMG_1069.JPG

I had bought Abby a crinkle toy and she wasn't impressed. Now she uses it as a pillow and it's really cute!

IMG_1104.jpg

For my non-cat picture - We have a bee bee tree in our yard and it is currently blooming. It attracts so many bees that if you walk in the back yard you can hear the bussing. The whole tree just hums.

IMG_3246.jpg

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom That is a gorgeous picture of Abby!

Muffin and Tabby are now sleeping together on our new kitchen stand. We have it covered until our sheet of glass is ready. Evidently, they like the covering!
StandMufTab.jpg

Last year, we went to Hyner View during lockdown. We had to get away for an afternoon and we were the only ones there.
HynerViewOne.jpg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had just been on safari at chobe national Park. And thought seeing the animals was over. We sat in the mini bus going back to the hotel and came across wild dogs right in the middle of the road. To put the icing on the cake they ran alongside of us. I think that's pretty cool.
20190728_173157.jpg
20190728_173542.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
When we were cleaning out my mothers dresser a few weeks back I found some pieces of pottery from what appeared to be a broken wind chime. I love wind chimes so I took it and it wasn’t until I started to repair it that I found out what it was - pottery my mother had made in her own image, right down to the black curly hair, red lipstick and red earrings. I glued some pieces together, restrung it all and now mom hangs in my living room. I treasure seeing her there.
A7BF1D1B-E378-44D7-930A-0747CFEF242A.jpeg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we were cleaning out my mothers dresser a few weeks back I found some pieces of pottery from what appeared to be a broken wind chime. I love wind chimes so I took it and it wasn’t until I started to repair it that I found out what it was - pottery my mother had made in her own image, right down to the black curly hair, red lipstick and red earrings. I glued some pieces together, restrung it all and now mom hangs in my living room. I treasure seeing her there.View attachment 391984
That's beautiful! It must be so special to have found that!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
That's beautiful! It must be so special to have found that!
Yes. Mom went to community college in her 40’s and took a pottery class there. She must have made it then as she wrote her name on the back . I don’t remember it hanging in her house but it may have broken before she could put it up. I know she would be happy to see it hanging now.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took this picture at the wildlife preserve that is directly behind my house a couple of weeks ago.

1629241879359.png

Here is my niece with her birthday cake and the cake inspiration, her beloved stuffed penguin, Sunny. The bakery that made the cake is the same one that made the infamous Mufasa death scene cake from The Lion King that went viral a couple of months ago.

1629242047819.png