Show me something cool

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All these cool pictures of places and I’m like “Heres a close up of a bug.” :lol:

So heres a picture from a cave tour.
View attachment 392092
I thought about posting a cave picture, too. I had trouble picking one, but here's a couple from the Princess Margaret Rose caves:
0102201122.jpg
0102201124.jpg

Here's a cockatiel on the Sydney Harbour Bridge
0106201105.jpg

I'd have to pull pics from other trips off facebook. They were on old phones or cameras.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This was in Italy a couple of years ago, and the ruins were absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely recommend it, especially if you can take the time to really take it all in 😊
If/when I go; I’d like to be with someone who knows what they are doing and where they are going. Maybe a small tour group. I’m way too introverted for a big group. But I’d defy prefer some guidance so I could truly appreciate it!

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If/when I go; I’d like to be with someone who knows what they are doing and where they are going. Maybe a small tour group. I’m way too introverted for a big group. But I’d defy prefer some guidance so I could truly appreciate it!
I'm totally with you in that, I wouldn't even know where to begin on my own 😅. I went to Italy for a school trip, so everything was arranged for us. There were moments where I thought it'd be nice to take it a little bit easier, since it's pretty physically strenuous. But overall, I was glad we had a set programme so we could make the most out of it

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m reminiscing…
4AB7AD79-CC9B-4E6A-A98B-1ED009D1F055.jpeg

AC3F3210-5AB7-41A7-B7F6-A4B4674DAA97.jpeg

I'm totally with you in that, I wouldn't even know where to begin on my own 😅. I went to Italy for a school trip, so everything was arranged for us. There were moments where I thought it'd be nice to take it a little bit easier, since it's pretty physically strenuous. But overall, I was glad we had a set programme so we could make the most out of it
I think the pace is a concern for me. I want to savor it. While not missing anything! :lol: But I also want to understand the culture and things of wherever I visit. My stepbrother speaks multiple languages and spent time teaching English in Spain. So he did a bit of side traveling. He said most people appreciated his attempt when he went into countries he didn’t know the language of.

My FIL used to travel but he’s pretty obvious about his tourist status and had a run-in with a pickpocket in Rome.:cringe: Likely because he kept checking to make sure his wallet was still in his cargo pocket.:cringe: