She's a terror

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Getting into everything is a very cat thing to do, very normal :) can you cat proof your place so that she won’t get hurt and keep your favorite objects away so that she won’t break them?
You could also create some vertical space in your room to give her more space, eg high cat tree, high shelves etc
Everything on the bookcase is now in my dresser draws or closet she now owns the bookcase I gave up

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
She’s a climber huh? Some of mineike high spaces too. I try to clear high spots for them and put my good stuff down low. Lol It’s great that she understands when you use her full name that she is in trouble. She’s learning! They do learn and as they get older they settle some. Broke her wand? Maybe get her a stick! Lol I used to have a kitty that liked to fetch sticks like a puppy. She just started doing that on her own because it never occurred to me she would do that. I made sure it was from a tree that would not make her sick though. We have oak trees here and she liked the branches. She was a wild child when she was young. I really miss her even though she got into trouble back then. She also made me smile a lot.
she would break the stick too she plays hard like I have her running back and forth until she lays down

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Update she has toys on the way I ordered a treat ball and twinkle ball and a laser pen

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry if I missed this, but are you still keeping her in one room most of the time? I think her hyperactivity is partly caused by her being constrained to one room. When you open the door she probably has tons of energy to release and is also excited about having more freedom. The combination of the 2 makes her have the zoomies. I think it would be best to slowly allow her to be in more than one room all of the time.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't let her out but I play with her she has the bookshelf she's claimed as her own and I just spent lot of money on her for her first Christmas