ShelfReliance Thrive Freeze Dry Chicken?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Queen Eva won't eat the Stella&Chewy's once I get to the powder in the bottom of the bag either. Jennie will, though.

I'm reading with interest on the FD chicken, because I use Pure Bites, and like yours, I need pieces and flakes more than powder for the purpose I use it for. Plus, it takes so long to use up even a 1.09 ounce bag of the Pure Bites, I wouldn't want anything larger because freshness becomes an issue. Again, Jennie isn't picky, she'll eat powder, and non-fresh besides. But Mazy and Queen Eva won't.
Yeah, I really HATE it that mine don't like the crumbs left in the bottom of the bag of S & Cs, because there are actually quite a few of them when all is said and done.  And that's a lot of money to throw away

I don't have a problem with the freshness of the Purebites, though.   I buy the 6.2 oz bag of those, 'cause it's much cheaper, and Stinkpot requires them for most of his meals.  Nothing else seems to work for him. Maybe he's not picky about freshness, or maybe because it's so dry here they stay fresher longer
.  I've never had to throw any of them out, and have bought several bags over the past year (of the large size!)