Shedding Shedding And More Shedding

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I picked up a Furminator about a month ago. I like it. I use it about once a week and use my glove every other day. It has really cut down on the amount of fur on the furniture. I can't say I've noticed it cutting the hair though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hair is everywhere even on my bath towels! Will try a furminator knockoff. The original is too expensive!

yeva2292

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hair is everywhere even on my bath towels! Will try a furminator knockoff. The original is too expensive!
Keep an eye out for sales! I waited on buying the Furminator - eventually got the large size, long hair brush for $14.85 from Chewy! Amazon has it available right now for $22.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, thanks!

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think mine is a knock off and it works great! However, it digs up a ton of fur, but then you should use one of those silicon brush gloves to “pet” away the loose stuff before they run away!

[Upgrade Version] Pet Grooming Glove - Gentle Deshedding Brush Glove - Efficient Pet Hair Remover Mitt - Enhanced Five Finger Design - Perfect for Dog & Cat with Long & Short Fur - 1 Pair (BLUE)
There’s usually a sizable loose ball that collects near the tail. Just use long sweeps and keep a paper towel handy to keep the blade clean. Super easy, the hair all just pulls off the blade in one go- no picking and working to clean a slicker brush!