Secret Santa Sign-ups 2012!!- sign-ups are over! recipients e-mailed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, since I hardly gave any clue to my likes etc, do I fill in that whopping great questionaire on the other thread?  And if so, do I post it back to the thread? 

My person was wonderful with their description and I have a good idea what to get, but should I ask for more info, just in case?

This is all very new and obviously has quite a bit of ritual involved that I need to learn.. :)
Check and see if they post in the hints thread to further elaborate for you! :) Or have one of the snoopers help you out in getting more info if you need it.

I know I enjoy filling out the hints thread, because I was one of those people 10 years ago on the internet filling out every email "survey" under the sun and sending them to friends :lol3:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm OK with my person.  I just didn't give enough info originally and wonder if I can just send it to my person rather than post it on the thread.  Or maybe I'll just wait to see if they want more.. they may know what they want to send.

really, I'm just shy

Last edited:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm OK with my person.  I just didn't give enough info originally and wonder if I can just send it to my person rather than post it on the thread.  Or maybe I'll just wait to see if they want more.. they may know what they want to send.

really, I'm just shy :emba:
You need to post your hints in the thread since you don't know who your secret santa is. (Not the same one whose name you got).

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
You need to post your hints in the thread since you don't know who your secret santa is. (Not the same one whose name you got).
OK... I'll get un-shy

Status
Not open for further replies.