Secret Santa Sign-Ups 2011!!!! CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a great time folks!

I have done the SS every year, but with the new baby and the possibility of a move in the very near future I'm going to bow out this time.

If you are looking for Snooping Santa's again I'd be happy to help

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been patiently window shopping online...can't wait to get my name and for the hints thread to get started!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
woah, the end is near!! of sign-ups at least
anyone hemming and hawing better make up their minds!! oh, and we're at 46 signer-uppers!!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roxy, Molly, Geoff, Tui, myself and my b/f are all very excitttttteeeeeeeedddddddd! Whayoooooooooooo!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was out shopping the hardware stores today for parts for my new cat creation. Of course if my idea actually works out, my Santee will be receiving one.

Sorry, it did not involve either llamas or gnomes. But I bet you're wondering - what in tarnation can you get from a hardware store for a cat?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I was out shopping the hardware stores today for parts for my new cat creation. Of course if my idea actually works out, my Santee will be receiving one.

Sorry, it did not involve either llamas or gnomes. But I bet you're wondering - what in tarnation can you get from a hardware store for a cat?

Hmm...that is a mystery indeed. But I know you are very good with crafts, so I can't wait to see what it is.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Hmmm, long pieces of dowels for cat toys?

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else have a giant smiley face on their calender for sign ups ending!!!! Im totally stalking my email that day. Ill probably even go bonkers on DF if it doesnt come right away like I do when I dont get my stuff from Amazon on the first expected day of shipment. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.